Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

6 minutes ago, Shii said:

Oh haha what's the best places in Japan to meet with Japanese people (I mean not so touristic:D)? I want to go there so much and I want to practice Japanese with Japanese people

Go Woofing! Google it up. It's volunteering work in countryside in exchange for free bed and food, but you can find really good hosts, good places and lively people. I've been in Hitachinaka, which is a small city in Ibaraki, and I would love to come back one day. In Tokyo, you don't really get a lot of chances to talk with locals. Everyone is too busy. 

4 minutes ago, Shii said:

OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO IT??

A really bad fire, apparently started in the section behind that was being restored or something, from what I read? But so much damage even from just initial reports! The spire is gone, so much is gone. No reports of people injured so far but so much loss. 

27 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Holy sh*t the Notre Dame Cathedral is just... going up in flames! I can't believe this is real, how can this even be real? 

I can’t believe it. It’s so hard to understand that a symbol like that, that much history, can still be so fragile.

And a friend of mine was in Paris a week ago and decided not to go into Notre Dame because the queue was too long...

35 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

A really bad fire, apparently started in the section behind that was being restored or something, from what I read? But so much damage even from just initial reports! The spire is gone, so much is gone. No reports of people injured so far but so much loss. 

I hope no one got injured from it🙏🙏🙏 ahh it's so sad... Stay well guys

On 4/12/2019 at 5:46 PM, Murieleirum said:

Go Woofing! Google it up. It's volunteering work in countryside in exchange for free bed and food, but you can find really good hosts, good places and lively people. I've been in Hitachinaka, which is a small city in Ibaraki, and I would love to come back one day. In Tokyo, you don't really get a lot of chances to talk with locals. Everyone is too busy. 

Thank you, thank you so much💞