Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

On 3/26/2019 at 4:58 PM, Veveco said:

After following a few Japanese Yuzu-related tweeters, my feed is now flooded with messages in Japanese that I can barely understand even with Google translate.

I regret nothing.

I posted on twitter one of my memes, using # in Japanease 

notifications keep comming, tons of likes and rt. most of them by Japanease fans. comments make 0 sense to me. the only kanji I recognise are the ones used in Yuzu's name

Two weeks ago I didn't even have a twitter. I've never been on another continent, now my edit went viral in Jpn

I regret nothing

another random thought, not mine, but found on twitter:

"If Yuzu does 4a, I'll get a tattoo"

:sorrow:I'm not even TRULY sick, yet i have to take medication three times a day >__<

My immune system decided to take a holiday and my dermatologist had to give me an antibiotic because my face is a mess.

Me being stupid and not feeling good (it's been a month now... and it still hurts), took the antibiotic in the morning before breakfast...

Yeah, you can see where this is going. Ran to the bathroom and threw up :umm:

ON the bright side i was received with happy face balloons near my desk because it's the birthday of a coworker so at least that brightened my day a bit:umm:

Last week I took Thursday off because I wanted to watch World's with Yuzu in the sp and chat here etc... I got *sick* Wednesday afternoon so that everyone would see that I was ill (I swear, I only get sick when Yuzu has a major competition, I"m not really a faker, lol, see what he makes me do?).... I"m so glad i did because that Thursday morning my clients all started throwing up/diarrhea and they declared a whole unit to be in outbreak ... talk about twist of fate, lol!!  If I'd gone to work I actually would have gotten sick because it was so bad that clients and employees all came down with it and it knocked them out for days. Some people say be careful because you might speak something into existence... well, I did, but not for me, lol!

It's been really hectic for me at work for the past two months as I've been covering for the assistant team leader while she's away. Today was the last day for doing the duty and now I've found myself totally exhausted physically and mentally. 

We are heading into autumn in south hemisphere so once figure skating season ends with WC and WTT, winter feel creeps in. The thought of dark and rainy days makes me shiver.:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

Tomorrow, I'll have to go through with a mountain of paper works and start sorting out things for our tax accountant for our tax return... :13877886:I really hope we get some money back this time as the last one, after all the hard work, I had to pay more tax as the tax rate the old employer used was incorrect and I ended up didn't pay enough tax....:5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1):  I hate taxmen they're are the death of me...:death:

Sorry if it sounded a little depressing but apart from the above, I'm healthy and have lost 4.5kg in the last two months thanks to Lite'n'Easy!! So I'm a bit tired and feeling blue but it's only for temporarily. I will bounce back once I sleep 10+ hrs :big-bed-smiley:

My country has just officially joined as a member of the ISU!!! Skating Federation of Vietnam :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Though it doesn’t mean we get to host anything soon but now it is easier to follow and access the sport in our country and I love it! I hope competitors in Vietnam can learn more and develop in the international field :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Today we’re celebrating International Carrot Day in my office and I think it’s very cute 🥕🧡 I have already had carrot cake and carrot energy bars and there are some carrot cookies in the communal kitchen calling me.. :xD:

1. I sprained my right ankle a few days ago. It is not serious and I can live without crutches and gypsum, but when I try to put my weight on my right foot without wearing a supporter, all the names of the ligaments and tendons written on the anatomical charts I saw when the news of the injury came out flash back in my head. :59227c768286a__s:

May all these ligaments, tendons, muscles and bones of Yuzu get healed and stronger and support him always...

2. During Worlds, I often bought Sakura anpan as emergency food. Now it seems to have gone with real sakura blossoms. I feel sad because it tasted really good and it was a reminder of the event.

Sakura has bloomed here in Ghent, so I went out to the park to photograph them! :flowers: 

...But now I doubt whether it is still necessary to go to the Japanese Park at Hasselt (considering that the entry fee is €5 and the park... isn't that big :think:, but then I want to have a proper hanami of sorts, and I don't want to just stay at home during spring break...:think::think:)

Haven't posted here in ages!

Basically tuesday I came back home in Rome after 40 days in Japan... it was a trip full of experiences, I met lots of new people and made new Japanese and International friends. I've especially bonded with a married couple in their 40's not sure why. They are just very funny and I guess they enjoy my being upfront and energetic - a breath of fresh air in Japan! 

I've loved and hated a lot of things. It took me two weeks to get used to being stared at by virtually everyone I encountered on the streets lol, also because I did go to Tokyo centre but most of my time I spent in non-touristical places, so I really stood out. 

One thing I could complain about - a certain Italian person (guy) I've known for over a year now and with which there was half a thing going and then there wasn't and then it wasn't clear - filled me with messages during my trip in Japan, telling me that I was so far, and telling me what he was doing in Italy and stuff. Then I came back to Italy, and he disappeared again. LOL. I can't with these people anymore!!!

(on the other side an American guy I met in Japan kinda fell in love with me and I had to turn him down because we have like 15 years difference and a lot of differences of thought, to put it simply LOL). 

On 4/7/2019 at 7:12 AM, sweetwater said:

1. I sprained my right ankle a few days ago. It is not serious and I can live without crutches and gypsum, but when I try to put my weight on my right foot without wearing a supporter, all the names of the ligaments and tendons written on the anatomical charts I saw when the news of the injury came out flash back in my head. :59227c768286a__s:

May all these ligaments, tendons, muscles and bones of Yuzu get healed and stronger and support him always...

2. During Worlds, I often bought Sakura anpan as emergency food. Now it seems to have gone with real sakura blossoms. I feel sad because it tasted really good and it was a reminder of the event.

I hope your ankle is getting better! Right ankle indeed!

Yesterday we had a fundraising color run at my school where students wearing white shirt running the track while volunteers throwing colored starch powders at them. One of my student, very excited in the morning for the run, broke his forearm during second period during PE! Poor kid! 

51 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Haven't posted here in ages!

Basically tuesday I came back home in Rome after 40 days in Japan... it was a trip full of experiences, I met lots of new people and made new Japanese and International friends. I've especially bonded with a married couple in their 40's not sure why. They are just very funny and I guess they enjoy my being upfront and energetic - a breath of fresh air in Japan! 

I've loved and hated a lot of things. It took me two weeks to get used to being stared at by virtually everyone I encountered on the streets lol, also because I did go to Tokyo centre but most of my time I spent in non-touristical places, so I really stood out. 

One thing I could complain about - a certain Italian person (guy) I've known for over a year now and with which there was half a thing going and then there wasn't and then it wasn't clear - filled me with messages during my trip in Japan, telling me that I was so far, and telling me what he was doing in Italy and stuff. Then I came back to Italy, and he disappeared again. LOL. I can't with these people anymore!!!

(on the other side an American guy I met in Japan kinda fell in love with me and I had to turn him down because we have like 15 years difference and a lot of differences of thought, to put it simply LOL). 

Oh haha what's the best places in Japan to meet with Japanese people (I mean not so touristic:D)? I want to go there so much and I want to practice Japanese with Japanese people