Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 minute ago, Smultron said:

I love listening to podcasts while I'm out :D 

For me it's the opposite - I enjoy being by myself not having to interact with anyone, hehe :laughing: 

I guess tomorrow I'll have the excuse to follow Kobe's updates that will keep me at home :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Smultron said:

I love listening to podcasts while I'm out :D 

For me it's the opposite - I enjoy being by myself not having to interact with anyone, hehe :laughing: 

For me it's music. As long I'm listening to music, I can go out and walk for hours alone (reflection time, brain exercise, you name it... haha!)

I just don't like to go hiking alone. One because I'm afraid of bugs :rofl:and because it's really more fun when you have someone to encourage to continue, especially those really high mountains. 

I'm getting annoyed with USPS. My package got all the way to the main hub in my city, stayed there for four days, then circled back to LA. Now it's back to the main warehouse in my city, but it's been there for two days now. :(( Where is my package??? >:(

7 часов назад , Neenah said:

Today was a horrible day for me.. My supervisor told me today that she is leaving the country and I have to work with someone else on finishing my thesis.. I have been working with her for two and a half years and I really don't know what to do :curse: :sad-smiley-046:

Ohh, that must be so frustrating... But hope you'll get along well with a new supervisor :consoling2: 

5 часов назад , kaaaaaaat said:

I'm getting annoyed with USPS. My package got all the way to the main hub in my city, stayed there for four days, then circled back to LA. Now it's back to the main warehouse in my city, but it's been there for two days now. :(( Where is my package??? >:(

Ugh, USPS is just such a major disappointment! It took one of my packages 4 months to reach me >:( Hope you'll get yours soon! 

5 hours ago, kaaaaaaat said:

I must live in a very weird place because i have never had any troubles with USPS or the Mexican mail service... Everything has arrived on time and even before the estimated date!

9 hours ago, Neenah said:

Today was a horrible day for me.. My supervisor told me today that she is leaving the country and I have to work with someone else on finishing my thesis.. I have been working with her for two and a half years and I really don't know what to do :curse: :sad-smiley-046:

I understand the feeling... not university level, but I had a very dear italian teacher for two years in high school, with whom I had created a bond and who understood better than anyone my style of studying, writing and exposing orally any argument - and then the senior year a new young woman came and we never really clicked as much :10640793: It didn't matter though, because as long as you work hard, you're gonna get the rewards. 

On a lighter note, I've had a crappy night, with horrible nightmares that made me wake up multiple times... but then when I woke up I saw that a guy I kinda have a crush on replied to our chat and left me his number and told me we would 'talk sometime tomorrow' so I' was like YEAHHHH fuck you brain I'm good. 

3 hours ago, Smultron said:

Ohh, that must be so frustrating... But hope you'll get along well with a new supervisor :consoling2: 

Ugh, USPS is just such a major disappointment! It took one of my packages 4 months to reach me >:( Hope you'll get yours soon! 

I hope so too! I'm planning on inquiring at my local post office today after work if the status hasn't changed yet.

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I must live in a very weird place because i have never had any troubles with USPS or the Mexican mail service... Everything has arrived on time and even before the estimated date!

I live in Socal! Haha generally speaking I don't have a lot of problems with USPS, so it frustrates the hell out of me when something unexpected like this happens. 

3 hours ago, kaaaaaaat said:

I hope so too! I'm planning on inquiring at my local post office today after work if the status hasn't changed yet.

I live in Socal! Haha generally speaking I don't have a lot of problems with USPS, so it frustrates the hell out of me when something unexpected like this happens. 

Lmao I was going to say "me too!" but no, I'm your neighbor to the South :P the free transit between the two countries makes me feel like I live in both at times :P

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Lmao I was going to say "me too!" but no, I'm your neighbor to the South :P the free transit between the two countries makes me feel like I live in both at times :P

Haha you know what, as close as I am to the border I've never ventured off to Tijuana lmaoo I really should do it one of these days especially since that's what the passport card is for :laughing:

9 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

Haha you know what, as close as I am to the border I've never ventured off to Tijuana lmaoo I really should do it one of these days especially since that's what the passport card is for :laughing:

I lived in Tijuana for many years. It is a great city :D just stay away from avenida revolución Haha, and the whole touristy area. 

14 hours ago, Smultron said:

12 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I understand the feeling... not university level, but I had a very dear italian teacher for two years in high school, with whom I had created a bond and who understood better than anyone my style of studying, writing and exposing orally any argument - and then the senior year a new young woman came and we never really clicked as much :10640793: It didn't matter though, because as long as you work hard, you're gonna get the rewards. 

On a lighter note, I've had a crappy night, with horrible nightmares that made me wake up multiple times... but then when I woke up I saw that a guy I kinda have a crush on replied to our chat and left me his number and told me we would 'talk sometime tomorrow' so I' was like YEAHHHH fuck you brain I'm good. 

Thanks for the encouragement, I am still in shock but hopefully things will turn out okay.  :thankyou: 

I feel like I spend a lot of time watching videos about figure skating :computer3:. Today I dreamed that I was in a pool and there were many skaters (with colorful and bright costumes) there too and they were dancing in pairs and suddenly I was in a cafeteria and there were some little girl skaters. I was leaving the cafeteria and a little girl pulled my T-shirt so I would not leave, then I was awake :yawn:.