Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

A few weeks ago i was talking to my boyfriend and i told him something along the lines of "but you're three years younger than me!"

And he went:hihi: . Because he's actually a year younger. "Where did you get the three? Oh wait... Your meerkat, right?" (He calls Yuzu "Meerkat")

Worst thing: It was in front of his parents and sister:13877886:

:xD:

OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T 

This is golden :rofl:

3 minutes ago, LeadenMyr said:

:xD:

OH MY GOD YOU DIDN'T 

This is golden :rofl:

I did, and his parents looked at me very confused. He laughed a lot, his parents didn't understand what was happening :embSwan: i couldn't hide because we were eating at a restaurant so... I drowned in my own shame, thanks Yuzu <3

36 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I did, and his parents looked at me very confused. He laughed a lot, his parents didn't understand what was happening :embSwan: i couldn't hide because we were eating at a restaurant so... I drowned in my own shame, thanks Yuzu <3

:rofl:oh gods this is too much, good thing the man is understanding of your love for a certain meerkat

6 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

To lighten up some heavy hearts :)) , have a look at the baby penguin ambling across the snow, possibly trying to get to its mama/papa :tumblr_inline_mn41rcdXdN1qz4rgp:

OMG I've never seen this childhood video of Yuzuru! Where did you find it? :knc_yuzu1:

10 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I kind of understand your boyfriend's idea because I always think of a stoat when I see a photo of LGC white :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

:rofl:

Yesterday he called him "opossum" by accident (meerkat in spanish is "suricata" and opossum is "zarigüeya").

And i think he is a bit disappointed that Yuzu isn't going to GPF. I feel like he wanted to watch him too (maybe to study his rival...), when i told him it was very likely that he's withdrawing from GPF he sounded very disappointed hahahaha

Can I just rant? I mentioned somewhere online this simple hope that, should Yuzu be ready at the end of this season next year, maybe he'll think about showing up at 4CC to get his gold. It was such a simple innocent wish that I held in my heart and someone decided to mar it by replying that this gold medal not important right now, basically lecturing me about his condition--that he needs to recover, that it might even be a year before he goes back to his old condition--when I know full well what's going on!! I get it, it'll take time, his ligament injury won't heal easily--heck, I work in the medical field!!! But can't a girl say a small wish out in the world without being talked down by someone trying to act so sanctimonious???? I was offended, annoyed, downright shamed of wishing to see Yuzu again. And it hurts.

/end rant

Sorry I had to let that out.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would be in a fandom when all they have to say about the thing they are supposed to be fans of is negative :confused:

I found a big fan forum for a TV show I like that has people constantly complaining about the show, actors, plot, characters, directors, staff, network, ect. It was so bad that the admins had to make a thread dedicated to "positive" things about the show :smiley-shocked032:. It is so annoying and frustrating. Why are you a fan of something so bad you can't even think of one good thing to say about it, and why are you ruining it for the rest of us who actually enjoy it  :gaah:

I will never understand those people.. I mean you don't have to like everything but there must be something good there somewhere. Why even call it a fan forum when it is more a hate forum :dry:

And why can't my sisters and friends enjoy the same things I do so I wouldn't have to look for people on the internet to discuss it with :sigh:

Back from two weeks of being swamped with work. It helped me a lot by blocking me from negative things said on the internet but I feel so empty and zombified now. I miss my cat and the space cat sooooo much! Hope the former is doing well and the latter is getting better :tumblr_inline_np9uqhnLHU1qid2nw_75sq:

I’m back after 18 days on and off looking after an 89 year old after a knee replacement op.  After applying ice packs every time the new knee was in action I have a newfound respect for the people fixing the ice and the athletes who use it on their aches and pains on a daily basis.

Ive watched more snooker in the last couple of weeks than is good for anyone, but it gave me a bit of insight into the argument that figure skaters should wear practice gear instead of costumes.  Last time I watched snooker in the dark ages they all wore fancy waistcoats and there was a bit of pzazz about it - now they all wear black waistcoats with the sponsors logo on them, like waiters in a chain restaurant. I don’t want to watch skaters emblazoned with sponsors logos in competition- the training gear/ tracksuits fair enough but not in competition.

Went to a very posh restaurant for lunch today - this was on the menu, unfortunately on the a la carte rather than the prix fixe which we were having, and on the cheeseboard a goats cheese with yuzu peel in the rind which we did have- delicious.

Seared King scallop with Southport smoked pork, Granny Smith apple, Yuzu gel, Romanesco cous cous & Butcher’s Wife black pudding