Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

On 9/24/2018 at 11:24 PM, Murieleirum said:

I SO do not want to study for this stupid historical linguistics exam. Also I didn't notice that the term to register for the JLPT this year expired. I wanted to try going for it this year... I guess not :/// Why do registrations have to be sent before september?? Why so many months in advance? Damn you. 

And it's only twice a year! 

8 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

(He should be proud, he's like our father... he gave us our name!) 

(And would probably find these kind of comments super creepy)

(okay, well then, I'm sorry Max, I don't mean to creep you out, please feel free to lurk, stay hidden, etc etc)

I'm back~ I couldn't follow the Planet for past 2 months. Partly because it was so hectic since I started college, and also because my computer slows down riddiculously each time I visit and I don't know why.

I still keep up with the news though, and I was so happy his destined collab with Disney happened right on my birthday 25/8 (though I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't live >O<). The other day I found myself sketching this without even knowing, so the posture didn't look like anything lol. I think my head was going for post 3T combination but it looked so wrong, I'm terrible in anatomy, especially complicated in-action figures like this :sorrow:

Maybe it's that post entrance to his 3A?? Gahhhh  

42914344_1887589287988551_67225103252596

8 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

I'm back~ I couldn't follow the Planet for past 2 months. Partly because it was so hectic since I started college, and also because my computer slows down riddiculously each time I visit and I don't know why.

I still keep up with the news though, and I was so happy his destined collab with Disney happened right on my birthday 25/8 (though I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't live >O<). The other day I found myself sketching this without even knowing, so the posture didn't look like anything lol. I think my head was going for post 3T combination but it looked so wrong, I'm terrible in anatomy, especially complicated in-action figures like this :sorrow:

Maybe it's that post entrance to his 3A?? Gahhhh  

42914344_1887589287988551_67225103252596

He's on a back outside edge. If you don't want to call it a jump landing, we can call it preparations for a choctaw. =D

25 minutes ago, Fay said:

I’m sad to hear that Montserrat Caballe has passed away... 

Oh that is sad! I was just today hunting for copies of the Madame Butterfly aria and listened to her singing it, so beautiful...

(Sopranos aren't usually my thing, but that's one of the pieces I'll make huge exception for)