Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

49 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Oh, termites, it should be awful! I only saw them on TV. Good that it's all over now. I remember cockroaches once appeared in my apartment, because of the neighbors from below and it was a disaster. 

Now you should rest. Buy yourself a good cake:-)

I ate all the fried rice in town, I think and now I want cake, too. :D 

I leave my bf alone for a couple of days and suddently he links me a video with Korean subtitles of the Italian ESP (yes, there was Ambesi too) of Sochi's ladies Free, especially the moment right after Yuna's Free Skate and when it is discovered that she lost to Sotnikova (everybody was shocked, surprisingly the calmest one was Ambesi himself). I never listened to Italian Esp of that moment and it was really enlightening. I'm glad he's silently getting dragged into this world. Without even noticing. Bwhahahaha. :dancingeggplant:

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

I leave my bf alone for a couple of days and suddently he links me a video with Korean subtitles of the Italian ESP (yes, there was Ambesi too) of Sochi's ladies Free, especially the moment right after Yuna's Free Skate and when it is discovered that she lost to Sotnikova (everybody was shocked, surprisingly the calmest one was Ambesi himself). I never listened to Italian Esp of that moment and it was really enlightening. I'm glad he's silently getting dragged into this world. Without even noticing. Bwhahahaha. :dancingeggplant:

Right, so we'll soon see him in skates trying out ice dancing with you?

I'm in full zombie mode right now >__<

Left on friday at 7pm to LA, spent all saturday since 11am at Disneyland, next day we did California Adventure and then drove home at 11pm >_<

I got home at 2:30 am, woke up at 7 and somehow managed to clock in right in the last minute...

But i had so much fuuuun >___<

However, going back home also meant going back to waiting for ACI and :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

23 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm in full zombie mode right now >__<

Left on friday at 7pm to LA, spent all saturday since 11am at Disneyland, next day we did California Adventure and then drove home at 11pm >_<

I got home at 2:30 am, woke up at 7 and somehow managed to clock in right in the last minute...

But i had so much fuuuun >___<

However, going back home also meant going back to waiting for ACI and :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

That sounds like every kid's fantasy dream!