Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Wow crying for two hours really tires you out for the rest of the day!

(nvm me I just came back from the perfectest vacation ever with the perfectest boi I've ever met and we won't meet again until November) 

(luckily skating season will keep my mind busy I hope) 

Boyfriend has me hooked on Brandon Sanderson and i can't stop reading :59227c768286a__s: it's been a while since i read SO much and funny thing: There is a character in one of the books that he strongly identifies with. When i began reading, one of the characters had me thinking "holy shit, that's me" in a lot of aspects.

Well, those characters end up together :notamused:

I'm waiting for him to lend me the following book (apparently there are several reading orders for the books) and it's almost like waiting for Media Day:13877886:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Boyfriend has me hooked on Brandon Sanderson and i can't stop reading :59227c768286a__s: it's been a while since i read SO much and funny thing: There is a character in one of the books that he strongly identifies with. When i began reading, one of the characters had me thinking "holy shit, that's me" in a lot of aspects.

Well, those characters end up together :notamused:

I'm waiting for him to lend me the following book (apparently there are several reading orders for the books) and it's almost like waiting for Media Day:13877886:

Which book are you reading?

I am a huge Sanderson fan and have read almost all of his books (still catching up to the novelas). His characters are so relatable and everyone who read his books finds someone they think "that's me!"  :laughing:

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

Which book are you reading?

I am a huge Sanderson fan and have read almost all of his books (still catching up to the novelas). His characters are so relatable and everyone who read his books finds someone they think "that's me!"  :laughing:

I just finished the first era of Mistborn :59227c768286a__s:  I LOVED Sazed (the metalminds! Amazing ; ^;) and i even told him "i want to be like him!" since the first book (his response: "oh so you want to be bald?":rofl:).

I read the three of them in like a month :59227c768286a__s: i couldn't stoppppp. He lent me Warbreaker but told me that i shouldn't read it yet :rofl: sooo temptinggg

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I just finished the first era of Mistborn :59227c768286a__s:  I LOVED Sazed (the metalminds! Amazing ; ^;) and i even told him "i want to be like him!" since the first book (his response: "oh so you want to be bald?":rofl:).

I read the three of them in like a month :59227c768286a__s: i couldn't stoppppp. He lent me Warbreaker but told me that i shouldn't read it yet :rofl: sooo temptinggg

I liked Sazed two, and there is nothing wrong with baldness :biggrin:

Sanderson's books are really hard to put down, once it gets you it never lets go. But the real test is the Stormlight Archive, which is huge (there are three books out already and we are still waiting for the rest). It is the best, and I read all three in two weeks. I understand why your boyfriend is telling you to wait before reading Warbreaker because of the "reading order" but it really doesn't matter that much. Some of Brandon's stories are connected but he makes sure that they can be read separately without any issues. Unless of course your boyfriend is one of the cosmere fans, then you may have fun following his suggestions and discussing it with him.

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Unless of course your boyfriend is one of the cosmere fans

Ding ding ding! :rofl:

My boyfriend and his best friend are discussing which is the best reading order for me so... yeah :rofl:

And yessss, i am looking forward to the Stormlight Archive! His best friend has sold it to me really well and the way they talk about the other books is one of the reasons why i'm using my full super-reading powers :rofl:

The books are amazing so far, but yeah, discussing them with him is :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:. It's really fun to have that kind of conversations:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: