Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

3 часа назад, ruruzest сказал:

Don’t let those words bring you down!  You deserve better

Thank you! I've thought I wouldn't be affected by such words anymore, but every time it's not easy to hear this. 

13 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Words "I was expecting better results from you" said by a teacher deserve a top place in a list of most toxic sayings possible.

Oh my.... :consoling2: But that just means that you‘re such a good student that your teacher has unrealistically high expectations of you at this point. 

12 минут назад, robin сказал:

Oh my.... :consoling2: But that just means that you‘re such a good student that your teacher has unrealistically high expectations of you at this point. 

Thank you! I try to do my best. Unfortunately I can't always meet teachers' expectations. Well, I doubt anyone can. But when I hear those words I start to double that I could potentially do more and this is a classic vicious circle. :14066882:In theory, I know this, but in real life it's very difficult to control myself. But your support helps, guys, thanks :-)

26 minutes ago, Neenah said:

After four long and agonizing years, I passed my viva today.. Now I am Dr. Neenah  :coolio: 

I feel like I just won the Olympics   :smiley-happy085:

Yayyyy congratulations Dr. Neenah!! Yuzu would be proud of you:softYuzu:

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Thank you @axelnojutsu, @Sammie, @Hydroblade and @robin

Yuzu should be happy with me.. I watched the Olympics free skate as part of my viva preparation to put myself in a good mood :biggrin:  (it works I promise :2thumbsup:)

High on Hanyu, eh?

If you don't feel a bit motivated after watching him then you don't have a soul (maybe he ate it as a snack)

3 часа назад, Neenah сказал:

After four long and agonizing years, I passed my viva today.. Now I am Dr. Neenah  :coolio:

I feel like I just won the Olympics   :smiley-happy085:

Congratulations, Dr. Neenah! You did great! :pancake: