Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

35 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Season Finale:embSwan:

Reveal hidden contents

It's official now! :embSwan: i can't believe it and i am so so so so so so happy aaah

And the best part is that he doesn't mind when i gush over Yuzu :knc_yuzu2:

He's a keeper :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I'm so happy for you!

Haha, your status is the best @Hydroblade!! (And yes, congrats! Hope it will go well!)

Now:

Spoiler

spill the beans already on what's your theory (on how to attract "his type"'s attention). :pouty:

(Disclaimer: I won't steal nor sell this valuable info. Just pure curiosity. My type is totally different and in any case I'm done long time ago :) )

I took half a day off to take meds for a cold. This afternoon, my workplace electricity goes out (for the entire building) and work network servers have not recovered, it's raining so hard that a third of the city (and part of the metro) is flooded. And work colleagues are wondering if we'd get stranded at work. 

Me (in work group chat): maybe I can come in when it's not storming so hard?

Work colleagues: dude, you're going to get blown away with the wind!

Colleague 2: there's no point in coming in

Got stuck in a bad traffic on out-of-town journey. Took me 16 hours ride instead of the normal 10 hours. Spent the time to watch Yuzu videos and introduced him to my older brother.

PS:
Bro loves his costumes, he said the costumes complemented his performances nicely.

28 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

Got stuck in a bad traffic on out-of-town journey. Took me 16 hours ride instead of the normal 10 hours. Spent the time to watch Yuzu videos and introduced him to my older brother.

PS:
Bro loves his costumes, he said the costumes complemented his performances nicely.

Did you convert someone? 

2 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

Am trying to. :10636614:

He is not familiar with figure skating but he is kind of an Audiophile just like Zuzu so I was gushing about how his movements fit the music and how he cut his own music. :gla:

Good luck, we need more male fans in our fandom!

On 7/1/2018 at 2:21 PM, wingman said:

Haha, your status is the best @Hydroblade!! (And yes, congrats! Hope it will go well!)

Now:

Hide contents

spill the beans already on what's your theory (on how to attract "his type"'s attention). :pouty:

(Disclaimer: I won't steal nor sell this valuable info. Just pure curiosity. My type is totally different and in any case I'm done long time ago :) )

My new title goes amazing with my username:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: it's what came to my mind right after i saw that gorgeous gorgeous hydroblade...

I like my in-laws a lot and all that but I wish they weren't so nitpicky about cleaning and housekeeping. :dpooh: I've done so much scrubbing that everything hurts but I know they'll find whatever I've missed. And now I get to cook, yay! :13877886: Keeping house like Martha Stewart for a week is going to kill me. Did Martha Stewart have two dogs in the house? 

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

I like my in-laws a lot and all that but I wish they weren't so nitpicky about cleaning and housekeeping. :dpooh: I've done so much scrubbing that everything hurts but I know they'll find whatever I've missed. And now I get to cook, yay! :13877886: Keeping house like Martha Stewart for a week is going to kill me. Did Martha Stewart have two dogs in the house? 

They should help you with the chores if they care so much about it :3:*hates cleaning* 

16 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

They should help you with the chores if they care so much about it :3:*hates cleaning* 

They would if I asked. But the help comes with an unending stream of 'tips' about all the things I should do, all the things I've been neglecting, how if I do A, B, C, D and E every day and F, G, H every week, everything would be just great. Since the problem is not that I don't know how to keep house the way they think it should be, but that I don't think keeping the house looking like Interior Decor magazine could come in and take a snap on any weekday is a big priority in life, we have a problem. I keep biting my tongue when I want to say 'Sure I could do that but since I don't want to and have better things to chase in life than dust, I won't.'

6 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

They would if I asked. But the help comes with an unending stream of 'tips' about all the things I should do, all the things I've been neglecting, how if I do A, B, C, D and E every day and F, G, H every week, everything would be just great. Since the problem is not that I don't know how to keep house the way they think it should be, but that I don't think keeping the house looking like Interior Decor magazine could come in and take a snap on any weekday is a big priority in life, we have a problem. I keep biting my tongue when I want to say 'Sure I could do that but since I don't want to and have better things to chase in life than dust, I won't.'

At least you only need to do that for a week. My father is like that as well and is always telling us how things should be done even though many of those chores he has never done before. Nothing we ever do is correct or enough. We make sure to do everything when he is out if possible or else it will take forever to finish (usually someone will get upset and throw a tantrum at some point). The only thing he doesn't interfere with is cooking, but he will criticize the food afterwards :laughing:

We still love him though, he is a great father otherwise  :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Neenah said:

At least you only need to do that for a week. My father is like that as well and is always telling us how things should be done even though many of those chores he has never done before. Nothing we ever do is correct or enough. We make sure to do everything when he is out if possible or else it will take forever to finish (usually someone will get upset and throw a tantrum at some point). The only thing he doesn't interfere with is cooking, but he will criticize the food afterwards :laughing:

We still love him though, he is a great father otherwise  :biggrin:

Yeah, it's just an incredibly annoying thing that people I otherwise really do love do. But true, after a week I can go back to our 'hmmmm d'you think we need to do the laundry today or do we have a couple of clean t-shirts left?' :D 

But there's no criticism of cooking, there's that. If I mess up, mom-in-law will tell me how I can do it to not mess up next time. Anyway, she'll take over and cook after a day or two which is brilliant because she's a really great cook. 

To be fair, anybody actively criticising my cooking when it turns out fine gets told to cook for their own damn selves, usually. And I beat myself up about messed up stuff so much that everybody pretends it's not as bad as I say it is, to make me feel better. :D 

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Yeah, it's just an incredibly annoying thing that people I otherwise really do love do. But true, after a week I can go back to our 'hmmmm d'you think we need to do the laundry today or do we have a couple of clean t-shirts left?' :D 

But there's no criticism of cooking, there's that. If I mess up, mom-in-law will tell me how I can do it to not mess up next time. Anyway, she'll take over and cook after a day or two which is brilliant because she's a really great cook. 

To be fair, anybody actively criticising my cooking when it turns out fine gets told to cook for their own damn selves, usually. And I beat myself up about messed up stuff so much that everybody pretends it's not as bad as I say it is, to make me feel better. :D 

It seems you have everything figured out then :2thumbsup:

Hope you find something fun to do with your in-laws, I am sure you have things you all enjoy doing that would make the visit great for everyone.