Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 hour ago, Neenah said:

I am spending it stalking social media and the planet waiting for pictures of Yuzu and his "amazing" new costume, which would have been impossible with all my family around  :2thumbsup:

I think I need to get a life :laughing:

Honestly can‘t imagine a better way ton spend time :2thumbsup::2thumbsup: 

On 6/15/2018 at 8:57 PM, Hydroblade said:
  Hide contents

OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING.

At one moment i began shaking my head, smiling in disbelief:

He said "I want to become light for someone. Even if it's just a tiny ball of light, i want to be the kind of person who can bring happiness to others"

He is amazing and honest :embSwan: idk what's going to happen but we have plans to go out again.

He wants to tag along for GPF and Worlds:embSwan:

:embSwan::peek::muahaha::cheer:

ETA: Me.  :LOL:

48 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

For the first time in my life I was happy as a daisy that my period came as planned. :embSwan:

It lasted, like, 1 hour. Before the cramps came. Ugh. 

Mine is always wandering so I can never be quite sure when it's going to hit. That's a hassle. This time(yesterday) it was like earthquake in the morning period in the aftetnoon. :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:quite an annoying day. 

I just discovered the guy I'm attracted to likes someone else  (despite the signs) :13877886:

Well this feeling sucks. But at least I already have someone who I like a lot more 

tumblr_ohsb87GkQh1rop09co1_500.gif

credit: tumblr: nonchan1023

2 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

I just discovered the guy I'm attracted to likes someone else  (despite the signs) :13877886:

Well this feeling sucks. But at least I already have someone who I like a lot more 

ouch

:consoling2:

Meanwhile I don't even have anyone in my circle who I could find at least a little attractive :2023: 

7 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

:sadPooh:noooooo

54 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:sadPooh:noooooo

:sorrow: But on the bright side, he's not really Yuzu material.

I mean he's artistic, super smart and good looking too, but the personality is very far, and I mean Very Far from our Overlord. And honestly that's what matters the most. So maybe the universe is giving me a chance for something better the next time :bubble-smiley:

33 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

:sorrow: But on the bright side, he's not really Yuzu material.

I mean he's artistic, super smart and good looking too, but the personality is very far, and I mean Very Far from our Overlord. And honestly that's what matters the most. So maybe the universe is giving me a chance for something better the next time :bubble-smiley:

:consoling2:

Keep looking! They definitely exist <3

Spoiler

(yesterday i went out with this guy again. He said that a friend of his was having a hard time trying to figure out which Hogwarts house he belonged to "You're either a Gryffindor or a Slytherin! I guess it depends on your mood and what you're doing..."

Also. his hairstyle is EXACTLY THE SAME as Flynn Rider!

I finally got around to starting season 2 of Queer Eye and in ep 2 when Tan takes the guy clothes shopping I had to do a double take because one of the shirts in the store looks like the FaOI ones from last week (at 30:44) :xD:

Some crazy things: I am going to New Jersey in U.S for internship, which is not the state my University located in. Basically I have to live in this strange city for almost 2 months and god dam it I have no idea how to get myself fit into the new place. (Although my internship is pretty cool) The only thing can comfort me is to shift my anxiety, paying attention to Hanyu while talking with you guys.

I wonder if there are secret fanyus at my workplace?

Female colleague posts a couple images of LGC Yuzu into our work group's chat, and asked me if it makes my heart go Doki-doki. Well, I've gained immunity to it, but the curious question is, why was she googling his images? :idk: