Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

11 hours ago, wingman said:

Oh congrats! (I'm kind of late to this news - don't usually check this thread). 

Now here's the question that many would like to know...

Hide contents

What type are you? (perhaps all the competitive, emotional, intense, charismatic performer type click with a type that we're about to find out... :pouty:

And hey, don't feel bad about the sitcoms. My life used to be like that, and it has been superstable for the last... 9 years. Sometimes we're too stable, it makes me miss the dramas. So just enjoy the wildin' while you can. :) 

:rofl:

Spoiler

I'm not sure that it can be answered with my case :P  I mean, he's wild and sometimes childlike too, but he's not as focused as our dear Mushroom nor is willing to give up his life to attain high, almost impossible goals. His dreams aren't that big. Plus you have the cultural differences.

Yuzu is still very much a special case, but i do have a theory on how you can make that kind of people to notice you, which seems to have at least some truth to it.

Spoiler alert: Unless you were born with certain characteristics, it's a lot of working hard to improve yourself.

I don't mind stability :P

:rofl2:I'm so amused right now. I just got the little 3/4-year old boy next to me on the bus completely hooked watching Yuzu. I don't think he'd ever seen skating, but he was watching so attentively and went "woow" a few times. He watched the entirety of LGC, Olympics Chopin & Seimei, and Requiem. It was adorable, hopefully his mom plays some skating videos for him or something, he seemed to enjoy it :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, guitarist said:

:rofl2:I'm so amused right now. I just got the little 3/4-year old boy next to me on the bus completely hooked watching Yuzu. I don't think he'd ever seen skating, but he was watching so attentively and went "woow" a few times. He watched the entirety of LGC, Olympics Chopin & Seimei, and Requiem. It was adorable, hopefully his mom plays some skating videos for him or something, he seemed to enjoy it :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

4YVYAnm.gif

Spoiler

First actual date today... I think i'm going to die, i am so nervoussssss:59227c768286a__s:

5 hours ago, guitarist said:

:rofl3:This reminds me of the time I was travelling on a train, it was on the exact day after Olympics. I was re-watching Yuzu's SP with earphones when I discovered the family next to our room are Japanese, so I greeted the mother and after a while asked her "Do you know Yuzuru Hanyu?".I must be too excited due to after Olys affect that she didn't understand and went "Huh?". I showed her the picture of him smilling widely with the medal and she finally "Ahh~ Hanyu-kun, yes!". I was super happy and nodded like my head was falling off "Yes yes! Olympics kim medaru Japan! Figure skating!". She must find it very funny so she just giggled and thanked while I go "Omedetou!"

Then her 2 adorable twin girls (around 5-6) poked their heads in, and I unplugged the phone for them to watch the perf with me <3 They were watching tentatively, mumbling something "Kakkoii". The mother pointed to him and said to them in Japanese, I think about how hard working he is and the huge title he's won for the nation. I showed them more videos of him and the twins stayed to watch while she went to pack up. I told them "SU-KI desu." and they looked at me curiously (so cute!!). Before I left I waved to them "Sayonara!!", they waved back and laughed. I felt like a lil creep but I couldn't contain the happiness :embSwan:

4 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

:rofl3:This reminds me of the time I was travelling on a train, it was on the exact day after Olympics. I was re-watching Yuzu's SP with earphones when I discovered the family next to our room are Japanese, so I greeted the mother and after a while asked her "Do you know Yuzuru Hanyu?".I must be too excited due to after Olys affect that she didn't understand and went "Huh?". I showed her the picture of him smilling widely with the medal and she finally "Ahh~ Hanyu-kun, yes!". I was super happy and nodded like my head was falling off "Yes yes! Olympics kim medaru Japan! Figure skating!". She must find it very funny so she just giggled and thanked while I go "Omedetou!"

Then her 2 adorable twin girls (around 5-6) poked their heads in, and I unplugged the phone for them to watch the perf with me <3 They were watching tentatively, mumbling something "Kakkoii". The mother pointed to him and said to them in Japanese, I think about how hard working he is and the huge title he's won for the nation. I showed them more videos of him and the twins stayed to watch while she went to pack up. I told them "SU-KI desu." and they looked at me curiously (so cute!!). Before I left I waved to them "Sayonara!!", they waved back and laughed. I felt like a lil creep but I couldn't contain the happiness :embSwan:

:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp: so cuuuuute

10 hours ago, axelnojutsu said:

@Hydroblade how was the date?? Spill the beans :winky:

Spoiler

OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING.

At one moment i began shaking my head, smiling in disbelief:

He said "I want to become light for someone. Even if it's just a tiny ball of light, i want to be the kind of person who can bring happiness to others"

He is amazing and honest :embSwan: idk what's going to happen but we have plans to go out again.

He wants to tag along for GPF and Worlds:embSwan:

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING.

At one moment i began shaking my head, smiling in disbelief:

He said "I want to become light for someone. Even if it's just a tiny ball of light, i want to be the kind of person who can bring happiness to others"

He is amazing and honest :embSwan: idk what's going to happen but we have plans to go out again.

He wants to tag along for GPF and Worlds:embSwan:

I'm so glad it went well, he sounds like such a great guy :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I mean he's willing to go to FS comps with you, can you say husband material? :rofl:

Depressed - not personally (though there’s probably a bit of a spillover, but this is a general gripe) - switched off Norton’s chat show featuring a load of ‘mature’ Hollywood actresses promoting their new film.  The intro consisted of the lot of them ( 5/6- couldn’t endure it long enough to count) squealing at each other and GN as they were being  introduced.  These are women with careers supposedly promoting a film that is presumably the film industrys answer to the criticism of not enough women/ older women etc etc. - and they’re squealing -on a chat show-:facepalm:

Eid Mubarak to those celebrating!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:

Just wanna stop by in case I am not the only one celebrating...

It‘s a big family fest for us and I am having a hard time catching up with FaOI news except I caught up with the Kobe thread (fell asleep on my phone at around page 45 yesterday but continued in the morning) for ONE PICTURE!! It‘s eid, I deserve more than that???

eta: nvm I just saw Aljona‘s ig story <3 

2 hours ago, robin said:

Eid Mubarak to those celebrating!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:

Just wanna stop by in case I am not the only one celebrating...

It‘s a big family fest for us and I am having a hard time catching up with FaOI news except I caught up with the Kobe thread (fell asleep on my phone at around page 45 yesterday but continued in the morning) for ONE PICTURE!! It‘s eid, I deserve more than that???

eta: nvm I just saw Aljona‘s ig story <3 

Eid mubarak to you to :heart:

I am glad someone said it here because I am celebrating alone and away from my family this year   :smiley-sad030:

41 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Eid mubarak to you to :heart:

I am glad someone said it here because I am celebrating alone and away from my family this year   :smiley-sad030:

aww I‘m so sorry to hear that :consoling2: Eid mubarak!! <3<3  I had to spend it alone once and it made me feel v lonely and weird. Maybe you can celebrate in your own way somehow. Treat yourself to a big meal or cake or something! And think about all the family drama that come with big family gatherings you‘re being spared... maybe that’s consolation :rofl: 

35 minutes ago, robin said:

aww I‘m so sorry to hear that :consoling2: Eid mubarak!! <3<3  I had to spend it alone once and it made me feel v lonely and weird. Maybe you can celebrate in your own way somehow. Treat yourself to a big meal or cake or something! And think about all the family drama that come with big family gatherings you‘re being spared... maybe that’s consolation :rofl: 

I am spending it stalking social media and the planet waiting for pictures of Yuzu and his "amazing" new costume, which would have been impossible with all my family around  :2thumbsup:

I think I need to get a life :laughing: