Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

ah, then get ready lots of will they won't they, they gotta stretch that stuff out for a couple of seasons :winky:

I can think of five things that will help stretch the plot for at least two seasons:headdesk2:

Spoiler

also did i mention he's super competitive, emotional, intense, charismatic, kind and also a dancer who has performed abroad and loves being on stage... i guess i do have a type:peekapooh:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I can think of five things that will help stretch the plot for at least two seasons:headdesk2:

Hide contents

also did i mention he's super competitive, emotional, intense, charismatic, kind and also a dancer who has performed abroad and loves being on stage... i guess i do have a type:peekapooh:

is he a giant gamer nerd and headphone lover as well? :xD:

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

is he a giant gamer nerd and headphone lover as well? :xD:

Yes to giant gamer nerd, haven't heard him talk about headphones so i guess that's a no :P

He also does archery... and said he wants to try japanese archery because yes, he loves japanese culture... He says he feels drawn to activities that requiere high precision and control...

19 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:embSwan:  I found out that the person i like likes me back.

Oh my goooddddzz! You bring a lil hope to my life that people will actually click together :peek:Congrats congrats! Can you describe the feels?

ETA: Also congrats for having found a mortal who is at least that close to Yuzu. A fanyu's dream: meeting someone who is much like him, or meeting another fanyu. And so my quest of searching begins :13877886:

11 hours ago, Xen said:

Is this who I think it is, mentioned before in this thread last year?

I mentioned someone like him, the brother of a friend. But no, i met this guy in December last year :embSwan:

6 hours ago, Sayu93 said:

How the hell did I get to Goethe/Schiller slash fic? 

:slinkaway:

2 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

Oh my goooddddzz! You bring a lil hope to my life that people will actually click together :peek:Congrats congrats! Can you describe the feels?

ETA: Also congrats for having found a mortal who is at least that close to Yuzu. A fanyu's dream: meeting someone who is much like him, or meeting another fanyu. And so my quest of searching begins :13877886:

:embSwan:I'm stupidly happy tbh.

Actually we went on a double date yesterday:embSwan:.

I was so anxious all day but everything went well! He has an uncanny ability to make you feel comfortable and whenever i felt really anxious he noticed immediately, asked me if i was ok and did everything he could to help me calm down(he's a saint)

We have plans of doing some stuff just the two of us because we share some interests that my friends don't, he seemed really happy to have someone to join him :P

:embSwan: Also he's adorable

On 6/6/2018 at 10:49 AM, Hydroblade said:

He also does archery... and said he wants to try japanese archery because yes, he loves japanese culture... He says he feels drawn to activities that requiere high precision and control...

I like him already.

On 6/6/2018 at 10:42 AM, Hydroblade said:

Hide contents

Does he look good in UA? 

:pouty:

3 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

I like him already.

Does he look good in UA? 

:pouty:

He looks amazing in his dance outfits :embSwan:

Honestly I think he'd look amazing wearing a potato sack, he seems the kind of person who can pull off anything...

If he was Asian I would think he came from a moon of Yuzu's home planet, but he's white! hahahaha. 

maybe the same solar system? Idk, this guy is really really special and I don't say that just because I like him:embSwan: