Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

4 minutes ago, gwnythny said:

Well first of all get well soon~ ahaha

I recommend “Minuet In G” try it in synthesia first at youtube :))

some anime themes might be good too :)) (you know like the ones at kimi no nawa if you do know)

Thank you! I've played Minuet in G before, so perhaps I'm not that much of a beginner. I tend to get bored if there's no challenge involved. But you're right, music from anime would be fun. The one Kimi no na wa arrangement I like (it's for Zen Zen Zense) is too hard for me, but maybe I could play something from Cardcaptor Sakura.

9 minutes ago, guitarist said:

Thank you! I've played Minuet in G before, so perhaps I'm not that much of a beginner. I tend to get bored if there's no challenge involved. But you're right, music from anime would be fun. The one Kimi no na wa arrangement I like (it's for Zen Zen Zense) is too hard for me, but maybe I could play something from Cardcaptor Sakura.

Well if you want some thrill and some hard things I eventually tried a new piece called “Chopsticks or Chop Waltz” I’ve just finished it so give it a try too ahahaha it’s definitely challenging ;) 

And ikr? Kimi no nawa themes are just cool and touching piece but not thrilling tho ;~;

Me right now at Insta(Late night):

In my mind:

”I’m seeing a lot of Yuzuru post here”

”Demm it just won’t end but it’s good it’s Yuzu anyways”

”It’s pretty late right now”

”FINE JUST ONE MORE YUZU POST AND I’M GOING TO SLEEP”

*saw a yuzu post*

”This is the end of mah day :headdesk2: bye insta~ bye my beloved yuzu~”

*Dead*

Wait there’s another post of Yuzur...

:peek:

Just Kidding ahahaha time to sleep!

But me inside is like:

:8:

ok I’m done 🤦‍♀️😂

I’m cooking in preparation for the work week and thought, “Gee, I wonder what other people are eating/drinking/preparing now.”

So here at the House of Whee we are roasting cauliflower. How’s that for excitement!  Anyone else?:peek:

3 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

I’m cooking in preparation for the work week and thought, “Gee, I wonder what other people are eating/drinking/preparing now.”

So here at the House of Whee we are roasting cauliflower. How’s that for excitement!  Anyone else?:peek:

I wish I was a productive human who prepares meals, I just ate half a bag of leftover chips for dinner lol

On 5/18/2018 at 1:44 AM, VyVy99 said:

*One hour later voice* and I'm still doing this so how to help :headdesk2: 

I'm currently in the state where I can't really judge which picture is worth saving more or less than the others, I see him and I just want to save them all

I feel so bad for my laptop, I'm probably slowing it down with every passing second. He's a huge toll on my computer :4:

This is just to relatable for me :laughing: Every pic of Yuzu that I see must be saved but I’m also trying to stop myself since my phone doesn’t have that big amount of space like

my phone only has 16GB of space!!!! :sadPooh:

And yuzu has a lot of pictures when i open social media ;~; 

I feel you so bad @VyVy99

On 29.5.2018 at 12:31 AM, axelnojutsu said:

I wish I was a productive human who prepares meals, I just ate half a bag of leftover chips for dinner lol

relatable, except for the part where there is enough self control to leave half a bag of chips uneaten 

You guys are all welcome to my place where there are no junk foods at all, sitting anywhere.

(I got back into skating, and family decided first thing was for me to lose weight, so no junk food got enforced pretty quickly in the house)

:13877886:i made onigiri for tomorrow's lunch and while they are delicious why can't they look pretty at all >_<??? They are not quite balls not quite triangles...

But if they're made with love and taste good that's what matters, right? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I got a like from Jason on twitter for a reply I wrote. O_O

Um, in the chance I don't survive through today due to joy, what should I do with my Yuzu magazines?

I volunteer to keep them safe :animated-smileys-waving-008: