Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Every time I hear music at the moment I think whether it could be skated to.  Watched Kenneth Branagh's Much ado about nothing tonight - it's a favourite because of the cinematography and it makes Shakespeare accessible to my family. This time I noticed the music - it would be great for Kaori - I can imagine her bringing the same charm she had in Amelie to 'Sigh no more ladies'.

Went for lunch today during a lull in current activities to a lovely pub with good food and a lot of antique prints on the wall - strangely this cartoon about pretentious skaters dated 1805 was hung right by my seat- I couldn't get a really good photo because the light was bouncing off the glass but you get the idea -  the title -

'Attitude! Attitude is everything!'

https://imgur.com/gallery/YJQ5XPA

1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

April snowfall in Moscow. As beautiful as strange. This season I saw the first snow during the CoR. I think, today I see the last one.

:confused0066:

I still remember how surprised I was that in snowed in Moscow in the middle of October. Not just that but the temperature felt so cold, I think mostly because of the light wind. And I was wearing my warmest winter coat there :P  It was like weather in January here. 

9 минут назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

:confused0066:

I still remember how surprised I was that in snowed in Moscow in the middle of October. Not just that but the temperature felt so cold, I think mostly because of the light wind. And I was wearing my warmest winter coat there :P  It was like weather in January here. 

In fact, snowfall in October is almost as uncharacteristic for Moscow as snow in April. The weather improved immediately after the end of the competition. At that time I thought that Johnny was right, "winter is coming")

Oh, you're right: the wind near the arena was just knocking down.

1 hour ago, Mastyaeva said:

April snowfall in Moscow. As beautiful as strange. This season I saw the first snow during the CoR. I think, today I see the last one.

And today happens to be the day of the Sendai parade <3 

that brings back fond memories 

18 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

In fact, snowfall in October is almost as uncharacteristic for Moscow as snow in April. The weather improved immediately after the end of the competition. At that time I thought that Johnny was right, "winter is coming")

Oh, you're right: the wind near the arena was just knocking down.

I expected very cold weather actually but I didn't know it would snow. I remember how freezing it was while I was walking on Red Square. :laughing:

It's very warm in most parts of Europe these days - same like in Sendai now. <3 

2 минуты назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

I expected very cold weather actually but I didn't know it would snow. I remember how freezing it was while I was walking on Red Square. :laughing:

It's very warm in most parts of Europe these days - same like in Sendai now. <3 

I'm afraid next season, in November, it will be even colder. :2:

18 минут назад, robin сказал:

And today happens to be the day of the Sendai parade <3 

that brings back fond memories 

In fact, yesterday, the temperature was 18 Celsius above zero. Then a thunderstorm started, the temperature began to drop sharply, and today it is snowing. I became pathetic and thought that this season says good-bye this way.

:13877886:

I had a dream where the parade happened...

...And Yuzu used that opportunity to start his career as a singer:facepalm:

On top of the bus, a microphone stand came in and in the middle of the route, the bus stopped and he started to sing. The song was about releasing things you keep inside for too long and how tiring it is to do that all the time. After the first chorus the bus started to move again and the people commenting were all "Amazing! This is unexpected, Hanyu senshu can sing!"

At the end he announced the date of release of his new album with a Ci and everyone was dying

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

On top of the bus, a microphone stand came in and in the middle of the route, the bus stopped and he started to sing. The song was about releasing things you keep inside for too long and how tiring it is to do that all the time. After the first chorus the bus started to move again and the people commenting were all "Amazing! This is unexpected, Hanyu senshu can sing!"

At the end he announced the date of release of his new album with a Ci and everyone was dying

I mean I’d buy it  :shrug:

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I mean I’d buy it  :shrug:

Some of us are even willing to try the toesocks for him. I'm sure all would die for a dvd full of his voice whether it's good or bad :10640793:

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

He missed a huge opportunity to drop his mixtape. With all those people at the parade it would be a hit in no time :smiley-laughing021: