Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

I'm revising for my exam and:

Kewpie Doll Effect 

Thomas Alley (1981) - large foreheads, chubby cheeks, soft rounded features appear adorable/loveable to caregivers (jugded as cuter). 

this is why i keep getting distracted. Everything involves yuzu :13877886:

I am currently deep in the youtube rabbit hole of the Idol Franchise of my country and came across this: the girl that made me for sure think I've met Daleman before

AJLlDp1Sh33nRf-MugciQy6hn7f3EpjRxRUwhhDd

Kamasean Matthews. She was the runnerup of Indonesian Idol back in 2012. I met her cz a friend of mine is her cousin (or was it young aunty? Anyway.).

*clears throat* That's really random, thank you for your patience. Carry on...

I was going through my tl as usual looking at BTS articles and stuff. Minding my business no Yuzu for the last hour and look what I spot 👀 Yuzu on the right side in an article :13877886: and somehow I end up watching clips of CiONTU again :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: 

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

if we do that i can't let more than 26 ppl in :sadPooh:

:1: It will probably look like an Asylum, but I'm still up for it! I could associate profile pictures and nicknames with wailings and crying sounds xD

Just now, Murieleirum said:

:1: It will probably look like an Asylum, but I'm still up for it! I could associate profile pictures and nicknames with wailings and crying sounds xD

:rofl:Maybe on the next random streaming party? FaOI Kobe maybe :P?