Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Guys, I'm dying :rofl:My parents are watching FS worlds, which for some reason is on TV right now. 

My mom's texts:

"Oh my god, it's a massacre"

"One of them got a Darth Vader plushie! But the poor baby fell down 4 times"

"The best one was Tomono"

*On a certain skater* "fast, but no grace or style. He seems kind of arrogant"

My dad's text:

"I bet they went partying the night before"

I can't :smiley-laughing021:

2 часа назад, guitarist сказал:

Guys, I'm dying :rofl:My parents are watching FS worlds, which for some reason is on TV right now. 

My mom's texts:

"Oh my god, it's a massacre"

"One of them got a Darth Vader plushie! But the poor baby fell down 4 times"

"The best one was Tomono"

*On a certain skater* "fast, but no grace or style. He seems kind of arrogant"

My dad's text:

"I bet they went partying the night before"

I can't :smiley-laughing021:

Great! Your mom is very supporting (and has a good taste for skaters:animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:) and your dad has a wonderful sense of humor! 

Another bad week underway - just sat down with a cup of tea - my daughter is having a break from revision and playing a nocturne by Fred - soothing herself and me. :chillpill:

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Another bad week underway - just sat down with a cup of tea - my daughter is having a break from revision and playing a nocturne by Fred - soothing herself and me. :chillpill:

:consoling2: there's CiONTU coming, it might cheer you up a bit

🤞🏻Really hope I get some time to watch it - probably a good thing to be busy - no time to sit and work my way through the purchasing process - the designs for CiONTU are really pretty.

Job done! Made the deadline! I'm burnt out but now I can focus on Ci...:13877886:

I have sleep paralysis once in a few months, always after having a few days without enough sleep. In short, it happens when I'm too tired to sleep properly, when my body falls asleep faster than my brain. I always hear a loud ringing in my ears during a sleep paralysis and it's really uncomfortable. I can break the paralysis by moving a part of my body slightly, like trying to make a fist. If I can break it I would try to lie on my side. Don't know why but it makes it easier to avoid having paralysis again.

lol so I have a friend who likes this kpop group bts and two years ago when we were studying abroad together she met one of the members in a casual setting on the street. For a long time the tale was retold over and over and we had fun looking at the photos bc she had this priceless expression on her face... Well, she decided to release the photos of their meeting a few days ago and became an overnight meme LOL Her name even trended on turkish twitter and there's at least 3 faninstagrams dedicated to her which is hilarious. I've been having alot of fun watching the reactions by fans lmao

Went to the ballet this week - almost gave the tickets away because I really didn't have time but I'm so glad I went.  It was Matthew Bournes Cinderella and now I really want a good pairs team to use Prokofiev next season - it would suit Tarasova and Morozov so much better than Candyman....

5 hours ago, robin said:

lol so I have a friend who likes this kpop group bts and two years ago when we were studying abroad together she met one of the members in a casual setting on the street. For a long time the tale was retold over and over and we had fun looking at the photos bc she had this priceless expression on her face... Well, she decided to release the photos of their meeting a few days ago and became an overnight meme LOL Her name even trended on turkish twitter and there's at least 3 faninstagrams dedicated to her which is hilarious. I've been having alot of fun watching the reactions by fans lmao

Oh! I might have seen it then. I have to go look. What does pic involve if you don’t mind me asking :pouty: you might have seen my reaction :LOL:

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Oh! I might have seen it then. I have to go look. What does pic involve if you don’t mind me asking :pouty: you might have seen my reaction :LOL:

LOL you might. The original is a photo of this friend taking a selfie with Jungkook but she also posted a video of him giving her a sign and speaking her name out loud (which sparked the meme of everyone wanting to be named like her) 

Well I know nothing abt the group (the only song I‘ve heard of them is Misha‘s Olys EX lol) but the fandom seems fun

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I decided to use black mask my friend gave me. I got a reaction of course and now my face is itchy and red. I have putting lotion on it. But it itches like crazy. :2:

I knew my face is sensitive, why did I do this myself  :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:

Patch tests :13877886:

Hope your skin recovers soon :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

9 minutes ago, robin said:

LOL you might. The original is a photo of this friend taking a selfie with Jungkook but she also posted a video of him giving her a sign and speaking her name out loud (which sparked the meme of everyone wanting to be named like her) 

Well I know nothing abt the group (the only song I‘ve heard of them is Misha‘s Olys EX lol) but the fandom seems fun

Jungkook is my favorite member :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I never seen this meme! Where was I? I know everything about him :13877886: 

If it’s on ig then I don’t go there often though. 

The fandom is crazy crazy. Voted like second craziest fandom in kpop or something like that. There arguments almost everyday with another certain fandom :smiley-scared003:

14 minutes ago, robin said:

Patch tests :13877886:

Hope your skin recovers soon :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Thank you :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: The skin is so irritated that it puff up and red and itchy. If it gets worst, I might go to the clinic :animated-smileys-embarrassed-23:

2 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Hope springs eternal when it comes to skin products - but @robin is right - patch tests are your friends and especially when it comes to your face .....

Hope spring eternal? I never heard of that brand. I will look into it. Thank you