Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 hour ago, ClarissaH said:

I can't read Japanese but it looks like it's something about pillows that are made to be like the torso of a person to be used for hugging. 

2 minutes ago, kelly said:

Why, that is for very lonely people :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

I thought i would think of Yuzu and i did think of him...

But dressing this pillow up as PLU-SAMA

On 3/13/2018 at 10:08 AM, Hydroblade said:

i'm on a strict budget right now. I want to see if i can save enough to go to Saitama :13877886: I chose the worst hobbies for someone living with a third world salary :13877886:

This is the Miku nendo i want. It's 100% my aesthetic:rofl:

YES SAITAMA! YES YES YES! MORE CUPCAKES!

Also, I hate you so much for making me need something I didn't even know existed. :dpooh: That is ridiculously adorable and happy.

27 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

YES SAITAMA! YES YES YES! MORE CUPCAKES!

Also, I hate you so much for making me need something I didn't even know existed. :dpooh: That is ridiculously adorable and happy.

25 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

And this, too. Why you do this to me? 

I'd love to sell more cupcakes but i've been out of school for two years now:sadPooh: and i can't really SELL stuff at work...:sadPooh: and we need to buy puddy hats for Saitama too!

But i need those nendos, i can't find the magical mirai one anywhere either </3

12 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'd love to sell more cupcakes but i've been out of school for two years now:sadPooh: and i can't really SELL stuff at work...:sadPooh: and we need to buy puddy hats for Saitama too!

But if you bring in a few batches as a kindness and get everyone addicted first then you'll be swamped with orders. :biggrin: Can't help it if the people come to you, right?

ETA

2969534e-s.jpg

ETA2

19 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

But if you bring in a few batches as a kindness and get everyone addicted first then you'll be swamped with orders. :biggrin: Can't help it if the people come to you, right?

ETA

2969534e-s.jpg

ETA2

:muahaha:

and also :english1:@ the mutant puddy  

Since I saw there are a lot of STEM people here.... :glasses:

Happy Pi Day!

And on way more of a sad note, RIP Prof Hawking...

I find it a little bit comforting that he ~chose~ to go on this day. That, and Galileo having died and Einstein being born on this date, that's a pretty great company there. 

Guys... I dropped tea on my laptop. 

My survival instincts told me to turn it over right away and turn it off. I think most of the liquid went away, and it did turn on after 30 minutes of drying, but my mouse wasn't working. Not that I really care about the mouse, but it scared me so I turned it off again and will leave it off for the whole evening... I'm so scared, I can't afford another PC right now, I can't even afford to lose this one because I have to work on it and study on it and stuff :headdesk2:

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Guys... I dropped tea on my laptop. 

My survival instincts told me to turn it over right away and turn it off. I think most of the liquid went away, and it did turn on after 30 minutes of drying, but my mouse wasn't working. Not that I really care about the mouse, but it scared me so I turned it off again and will leave it off for the whole evening... I'm so scared, I can't afford another PC right now, I can't even afford to lose this one because I have to work on it and study on it and stuff :headdesk2:

That really sucks! I've had my own fair share of laptop problems and it is more than just a hindrance. Hopefully you're laptop doesn't quit on you and your mouse starts working for you. Worst comes to worst you could possibly just get a new mouse? I don't know about you but I can get a wireless mouse at Walmart for $9 so they're not terribly expensive. 

3 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

That really sucks! I've had my own fair share of laptop problems and it is more than just a hindrance. Hopefully you're laptop doesn't quit on you and your mouse starts working for you. Worst comes to worst you could possibly just get a new mouse? I don't know about you but I can get a wireless mouse at Walmart for $9 so they're not terribly expensive. 

Yes, for now I don't have a mouse shortage because my father can lend me his, so if it's just the mouse, really, it's great. And I totally feel you, I bring this laptop to repairment at least once a year LOL. I'm a terrible tech owner. I hate phones and tolerate laptops only because my whole life is in there ugh. 

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

And I totally feel you, I bring this laptop to repairment at least once a year LOL.

I'm lucky enough that my laptop is on loan from the school so whenever there's an an issue I get a new one while it gets repaired. About a month ago the cooling fans in my laptop quit so I had to make haste with getting everything off of it. I have no idea what I'm gonna do when I get a laptop myself and it breaks. Let's just hope my university does have the free tech support as many do. 

At least you do have a mouse you can use and as a last resort there's always the track pad on it, regardless of how poor quality they can be sometimes.