Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

several of the magazines i ordered on amazon japan shipped and two days ago they had already arrived in a facility in my town, but then when i checked again yesterday for some reason they were in korea (i live in the US)??? whyyyyy :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: i was hoping it was a tracking number error or something but i still haven't gotten the package yet and now i'm worried ): 

3 minutes ago, omurice said:

several of the magazines i ordered on amazon japan shipped and two days ago they had already arrived in a facility in my town, but then when i checked again yesterday for some reason they were in korea (i live in the US)??? whyyyyy :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: i was hoping it was a tracking number error or something but i still haven't gotten the package yet and now i'm worried ): 

:consoling2: Hope you‘ll unite with your magazines soon

My irene chan gloves have been stuck at the airport for a month now and I have no way to contact anyone in charge to inquire what the problem is 

I think it might be bc I had to re-write my German street name with what the English alphabet has to offer. It would really just take a single phone call to set that right but I don’t know how to reach anyone :13877886:

That stunning photo of Ashdown Forest reminded me of something I wanted to share.

I was looking at some art prints online a few days ago and came across this:

https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/sarahnakama/yuzuru-hanyu-chopin-ballade/

I've been looking for something for a small wall in my home and I think this will be perfect for it. And I know it will fill me with joy every time I see it. 

3 hours ago, robin said:

:consoling2: Hope you‘ll unite with your magazines soon

My irene chan gloves have been stuck at the airport for a month now and I have no way to contact anyone in charge to inquire what the problem is 

I think it might be bc I had to re-write my German street name with what the English alphabet has to offer. It would really just take a single phone call to set that right but I don’t know how to reach anyone :13877886:

thank you! i'm sorry to hear about your gloves ): there aren't any phone numbers listed from the shipping company or anything?  

2 hours ago, omurice said:

thank you! i'm sorry to hear about your gloves ): there aren't any phone numbers listed from the shipping company or anything?  

There are but they are Japanese phone numbers.... if I call those the call itself will probably cost more than the gloves LOL 

Look like it’s Gymnastics season. I start watching a few competitions and I want to get into it during dry cactus season. 

I’m looking for gymnastics site that is like the planet. Easy to maneuver around and friendly members that don’t bite your head off when you don’t know things. Any suggestions?  

11 hours ago, Sammie said:

Look like it’s Gymnastics season. I start watching a few competitions and I want to get into it during dry cactus season. 

I’m looking for gymnastics site that is like the planet. Easy to maneuver around and friendly members that don’t bite your head off when you don’t know things. Any suggestions?  

If you find any let me know - tbh a lot of the gymnastics stuff I've seen online is scarier and more partisan than the FS - I've only ever lurked

1 minute ago, Sombreuil said:

If you find any let me know - tbh a lot of the gymnastics stuff I've seen online is scarier and more partisan than the FS - I've only ever lurked

Yeah it’s pretty scary. The fans are really passionate and opinionated and wild. Still searching around. :headdesk2:

I'm so :tumblr_mdpjktkDxp1qdlkyg:I got my new blades in the other day and have been silently sitting waiting to explode for so long but all my friends don't seem to quite understand lol

And unrelated, I'm so impatient I realize. I create something and then when nobody joins within a few minutes I always sit there and am disappointed when I know logically that it takes more than two seconds for people to see posts and join group chats 

:snpeace: