Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

6 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

I've just cried over some animal rescue videos. I think that just goes to show how much of an emotioal mess I've been lately... :13877886:

i'm cracking at the design of the swan bag. It is literally white with a red circle, it only needs Team Japan on it and we have Yuzu's official swan bag

2 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

When I turned it the other way, Yuzu had a beak sticking out of his face, so I took this as the better option :rofl:  I also wasn't gonna spend more than 5 minutes of my life on that.

:rofl:this is the kind of quality content i signed up for:rofl:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I'll give up.

I will never see him live. I guess I'll just go back to my fanyu cave and stream online.

Why did I take the first step of buying WC.. now I'm forever depressed. I opened the road to hell.

Hey, who knows where he might decide to go in the future... There should always be hope :10742289:

I'm low key depressed too :13877886: 

1 minute ago, Smultron said:

Hey, who knows where he might decide to go in the future... There should always be hope :10742289:

I'm low key depressed too :13877886: 

I'm just really depressed because I had this feeling that I'll actually see him live.. if I hadn't bought anything I wouldn't have felt anything tbh..

I don't think I can go back to that feelings..

plus, the stress of fighting to buy tickets/flight money/suitable dates/country of the competition is just.............

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I'm just really depressed because I had this feeling that I'll actually see him live.. if I hadn't bought anything I wouldn't have felt anything tbh..

plus, the stress of fighting to buy tickets/flight money/suitable dates/country of the competition is just.............

I knooooow....

I've been living this dream since April and to have it crushed like this by the circumstances is very hard to accept... 

And of course all the money spent on it with the approach of "this is the only chance, YOLO" :13877886: 

Oh well. Yuzu has his OGM. He is happy :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:  Let's think about that :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: 

14 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I knooooow....

I've been living this dream since April and to have it crushed like this by the circumstances is very hard to accept... 

And of course all the money spent on it with the approach of "this is the only chance, YOLO" :13877886: 

Oh well. Yuzu has his OGM. He is happy :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:  Let's think about that :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: 

I'm sure it'll get better. We just need time :desismileys_3204:

But I'm really happy for his OGM

Now I just need to be calm; I'm off to the forest to meditate with Pooh, after all if we think about it, Pooh hasn't been able to come to Sochi or Pyeonchang :meditationf:

lol

I think I have been cured by Yuzu‘s goofing around and smile. Today is the first day since the FS I am not either sighing deeply or crying all the time and I am just happy to see him happy and carefree

(catch me a being a crying mess after the gala tho)

3 hours ago, MrPudding said:

:consoling2:

You never know what will happen in the future... for now just enjoy watching him be happy through the screen :10636614: