Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

On 2/16/2018 at 12:49 AM, Murieleirum said:

Completely legit??? 

I've made a bet that... depending on how the Olympics will go... I will either do my history exam or NOT do my history exam :biggrin: I won't go into specifics here so as not to jinx (although I don't believe in jinxing). 

So, about that history exam...

42 minutes ago, robin said:

so after staying up all night for the sp I slept three hours during the day and after the fs night around noon I slept for 2 hours and then another 1 hour later in the evening but I couldn’t really achieve any deep sleep. It is 5 am now and I still haven‘t slept. I was out til late and I got so paranoid walking home. It felt like there’s someone behind every corner abt to come for my life. They say sleep deprivation causes that? 

I have a feeling I can sleep now, tho. All I needed was reassurance that Yuzu still has clear motivation to keep on skating competitively

I recognise the signs. You definitely need to get some sleep.

I suggest one of those herbal teas and crying yourself to sleep. 

I'm really not upset if I don't see him at WC. And I feel like my feelings are very clear. Even when reading today's updates, I'm very happy he doesn't plan to retire yet despite the injury.

But why did I suddenly cry for no reason while doing nothing relating to figure skating? two times today.

Is it anxiety? 

I even googled "why am I suddenly crying for no reason". It says that it might be because I'm tired.. is it? or am I avoiding my feelings?

一小时前, MrPudding说:

I'm really not upset if I don't see him at WC. And I feel like my feelings are very clear. Even when reading today's updates, I'm very happy he doesn't plan to retire yet despite the injury.

But why did I suddenly cry for no reason while doing nothing relating to figure skating? two times today.

Is it anxiety? 

I even googled "why am I suddenly crying for no reason". It says that it might be because I'm tired.. is it? or am I avoiding my feelings?

Maybe it's the emotional roller-coaster? A long nap might help ><

It's so hard to explain the come down to non fs fans - even when they are rabid fans of another sport. I'm not moping precisely, just a bit preoccupied, and not especially interested in doing much, other than catching all the bits I missed after I gave in to sleep after the rink ceremony.   I tried - ' remember when the Team won the EC after a difficult season - well imagine if they'd done it while the goalie had a broken wrist and the striker had crocked his ankle'.  Didn't work - they don't understand the compulsion to rewatch, wanting to hear the different commentaries, watch interviews in a language I can't understand.....

24 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

It's so hard to explain the come down to non fs fans - even when they are rabid fans of another sport. I'm not moping precisely, just a bit preoccupied, and not especially interested in doing much, other than catching all the bits I missed after I gave in to sleep after the rink ceremony.   I tried - ' remember when the Team won the EC after a difficult season - well imagine if they'd done it while the goalie had a broken wrist and the striker had crocked his ankle'.  Didn't work - they don't understand the compulsion to rewatch, wanting to hear the different commentaries, watch interviews in a language I can't understand.....

..this is me on this Sunday :laughing:.

My sister, with whom I spoke this morning, thinks I am back to normal now, the fs is over.

She does not understand today.

Monday comes early enough. And it will help me getting back on track, I hope. Or not. What a weekend, great times.

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

It just means you're dealing with a whole lot of feelings, and sometimes it takes a lot to process them. You're not avoiding them as long as you're taking care of yourself and coming to terms with what makes you feel those feelings.

Not only 'a lot' of feelings, but even just one event that strikes something profound within you is enough. 

What happened to Yuzuru was just incredible. And to be invested in his story means to try and feel what he's feeling... so it's not weird at all for all of us to be going through such an emotional time. It's like watching an extremely dramatic movie (even with a happy ending). You still end up in tears at the end of the movie. 

12 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

It just means you're dealing with a whole lot of feelings, and sometimes it takes a lot to process them. You're not avoiding them as long as you're taking care of yourself and coming to terms with what makes you feel those feelings.

Not only 'a lot' of feelings, but even just one event that strikes something profound within you is enough. 

What happened to Yuzuru was just incredible. And to be invested in his story means to try and feel what he's feeling... so it's not weird at all for all of us to be going through such an emotional time. It's like watching an extremely dramatic movie (even with a happy ending). You still end up in tears at the end of the movie. 

thank you :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Hahahaha I accidentally almost sacrificed my right ankle for his highness. I left a knife on the counter carelessly because I have, for some reason, been unable to focus on anything, and then I bumped it and it fell off onto my shin. Lucky for me, I'd just chopped a whole bunch of sweet potato and that had dulled it a little bit for the moment. So I didn't get sliced all the way through, bleeding was okay enough that I could handle it myself.

Skating gods, healing gods, all you b*ggers, you hear? Blood has been spilled. Sacrifices are being made. Leave his ankle alone, you b*st*rds.

I found out that Yuzu was listening to Wada Kouji's "kaze" when he was warming up and i remembered he was passionately lip syncing to "Butterfly" before NHK16 and i just :sadPooh: because...

this is a part of my music folder, the dates are when i saved the files in another computer, idk why it didn't keep the original "created" date when i transferred them to my current computer(sorry to my operating systems teacher!)

DWYetW4VAAMwoaN.jpg:large

I cried a lot when Wada Kouji died, and i couldn't listen to his music since that day until i saw Yuzu using one of his songs to warm up.:sadPooh: