Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

I wandered round the supermarket this morning like a total zombie ( having gone to bed at 5.30) humming Ballade no1.   Thank you Yuzuru and Fred.

Going back to bed now to try and recruit some strength for tonight :moon94:

I can't stop bawling omggg I went to work and kept it together for 3 hours with dangerous moments of lip curling and the moment I stepped back into my apartment the floods started again

I really need to get some sleep but I am so overwhelmed

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I feel like I was run over by an emotional truck. My feelings are a mess.

I feel you omg. 

I swear I didn't cry one bit these days. Yesterday evening I was happy as a daisy and shed no single tear. 

Tonight, I decide to get up from my bed and take a nice shower - enter the shower - and the river starts.

Holy shit. 

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I feel you omg. 

I swear I didn't cry one bit these days. Yesterday evening I was happy as a daisy and shed no single tear. 

Tonight, I decide to get up from my bed and take a nice shower - enter the shower - and the river starts.

Holy shit. 

I was completely fine right up until he finished his FS :13877886:

also 36 messages, I’ve obviously been away from the planet too long

so after staying up all night for the sp I slept three hours during the day and after the fs night around noon I slept for 2 hours and then another 1 hour later in the evening but I couldn’t really achieve any deep sleep. It is 5 am now and I still haven‘t slept. I was out til late and I got so paranoid walking home. It felt like there’s someone behind every corner abt to come for my life. They say sleep deprivation causes that? 

I have a feeling I can sleep now, tho. All I needed was reassurance that Yuzu still has clear motivation to keep on skating competitively