Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

23 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

My sister texted me--apparently a package from Japan came, and it's a figure skating magazine??? From someone (name starting with an S)

Whoever you are, pls message me lmaooo and thank you that was so random????

Hahahaha that was me, explanation in the Secret Santa thread (long story short, I scheduled the delivery for next week, hadn't gotten around to contacting you and DHL messed up)

There's a for fun app in China on Tao Bao for the year of the dog-upload a photo and it'll match you with a dog breed. 

So I uploaded a photo of Yuzu and got....*drumroll* a Siberian Husky. Now remember how I had a Hanyu+ Harry Potter crossover dream where his animagi form was a useless, friendly, clueless siberian husky I had to guard and guide through a world of horrors? 

Oh, and my own photo ended up as a german shepard. So I guess that dream was symbolic of all the defense we have to do for him this year. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm too nervous to bake.

This hasn't actually happened to me before. Send help. KThanks.

Thanks for reminding me to prepare for tonight, I’ve been so calm all this time but I’m sure once Yuzu is on the ice for his SP that’ll disintegrate :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Thanks for reminding me to prepare for tonight, I’ve been so calm all this time but I’m sure once Yuzu is on the ice for his SP that’ll disintegrate :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I'm oddly calm during his practice and training time. It's the effect of seeing him skating happily. But then he goes off screen and it starts again. :13877886:

7 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I'm oddly calm during his practice and training time. It's the effect of seeing him skating happily. But then he goes off screen and it starts again. :13877886:

I’ve been feeling zen and confident about everything pretty much ever since we got confirmation that he wouldn’t try to skate at nationals idk

The comments about how he had a hard fall gave me brief anxiety but seeing how he shrugged it off and was still smiling and all it passed quickly enough :shrug:

The actual competition though... I don’t trust myself not to lose my shit :rofl:

49 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I’ve been feeling zen and confident about everything pretty much ever since we got confirmation that he wouldn’t try to skate at nationals idk

The comments about how he had a hard fall gave me brief anxiety but seeing how he shrugged it off and was still smiling and all it passed quickly enough :shrug:

The actual competition though... I don’t trust myself not to lose my shit :rofl:

I trust myself to have to watch recordings because I'll be blubbing through the live version.

Completely OT, do you think it's mean to Rickroll telemarketers who ignore the fact that your phone number is on the do not call registry? Because I've started taking the call and playing Rick Astley.

31 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I trust myself to have to watch recordings because I'll be blubbing through the live version.

Completely OT, do you think it's mean to Rickroll telemarketers who ignore the fact that your phone number is on the do not call registry? Because I've started taking the call and playing Rick Astley.

This is the random thought theater so you’re completely on topic :laughing:

And personally I think that’s amazing and I might just steal that idea

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

This is the random thought theater so you’re completely on topic :laughing:

And personally I think that’s amazing and I might just steal that idea

Feel absolutely free to try it out. 

Polite reminders that they're not supposed to call me do nothing so....

:DancingShit:Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down:DancingShit:

8 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Completely legit??? 

I've made a bet that... depending on how the Olympics will go... I will either do my history exam or NOT do my history exam :biggrin: I won't go into specifics here so as not to jinx (although I don't believe in jinxing).