Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

They DO say coffee is healthy for a lot of reasons, by the way!! So we will all be doing a good thing drinking litres of coffee these days... you know, for health reasons...

too much coffee elevates my blood pressure to the skies :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: i will stick to dark chocolate!

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

too much coffee elevates my blood pressure to the skies :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: i will stick to dark chocolate!

Oh no, dark chocolate works wonderful too I've heard!! I have low pressure, so coffee works for me... although I have to increase my sugar daily intake of 100% when I drink it, bc eewww bitter. 

17 minutes ago, Xen said:

@Hydroblade: good to know, and congrats on your grandfather's fast recovery! But seriously, coffee?! Next time people in my family tell me I drink too much coffee, I'm going to use this story. *nods sagely*

:rofl: I laughed a lot but he really loves coffee (and spicy food hahaha) so it does sound plausible because it's him :P

The bad news for me is that I've been feeling like crap and now I'm scared to go to the doctor hahaha :( but I think I really need to do that because while I'm happy that Yuzu is back, I haven't been able to fully appreciate it bc of all the tiny annoying symptoms I have :( (oh well, as long as I live to die by swan I guess it's fine)

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:rofl: I laughed a lot but he really loves coffee (and spicy food hahaha) so it does sound plausible because it's him :P

The bad news for me is that I've been feeling like crap and now I'm scared to go to the doctor hahaha :( but I think I really need to do that because while I'm happy that Yuzu is back, I haven't been able to fully appreciate it bc of all the tiny annoying symptoms I have :( (oh well, as long as I live to die by swan I guess it's fine)

Please take care of yourself and get everything checked.  The smelling salts insist you need to be in good condition, and they look forward to you for GPF 2018, as you so slyly avoided them at ACI 2017.

Ahhh I can’t believe I thought I could wake up at 8am to go to skate after last night (I went to sleep at 5am)

I woke up late and I’m still a zombie... I used to be so good at living on ridiculously little amounts of sleep but I guess I am getting old. 

It was tooooootally 100% worth it tho, I woke up with a heart full to the brim with Yuzu 

6 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Ah, please take care of yourself! You deserve to feel the full dose of happiness from Yuzu's return, so do what you need to do to make that happen. :) 

FS talks at home can became embarrassing :squishedPooh:

My father sincerely tries to keep in touch with the FS now seeing I'm interested in it (I lived off my parents for three years and moved in only last October), but as he uses our TV for it, it turns out ridiculously sometimes.

For example, yesterday he came to say me that he heard on TV, Ashley Wagner criticized Alina Zagitova.

Me: *deep breath, counting up to three, thinking "Ashley, what's up this time, really :facepalm:"* Dad, you know, I'm not a big fan of Alina's skating too. She lacks ballet posture in her "ballet like programs" for me. But Ashley is known for being a bit... impulsive. Take it easy. They probably changed it a bit, you know how the TV works.

Dad: ...

Me: *ok, it doesn't work, let's try plan B* By the way, dad, Ashley seems to sympathize Medvedeva this time (ok, Ashley only posted a video with Zhenya and #, but it counts too).

Dad: Oh, yes, Zhenya skates better than Alina! Zhenya....(etc.)

Me: *at least this always works*

But as I don't watch TV at all,  I'm puzzled now: what Ashley could say to make Russian TV interpret it as "criticism"? 

7 часов назад, Hydroblade сказал:

Take care, Hydro :10742289: We need you:-)

Well you can't leave it there - World Championships in March - you'll have to postpone your breakdown til after that - it might improve things or make them worse but that's competition for you!

13 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Well you can't leave it there - World Championships in March - you'll have to postpone your breakdown til after that - it might improve things or make them worse but that's competition for you!

You are completely right! I already paid the train tickets and planning my evening stay... and I do want to go there. 

Damn, I guess Yuzuru has forced me to hang on at least until April.