Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

One of our satellite may not have WiFi during Yuzu’s performance next week and asked if I can report the result to her . I told her that I would text her a coded image ( which is a pic of my happy pup who’s always cheerful ( Yuzu’s a dog sign in Chinese zodiac right ?)( or Yuzu is actually a cat , now I’m confused :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:) ( because I’m not sure I’m still alive with a clear mind  to be coherent with words after Yuzu’s per . ) 

:smiley-sick030:

I have two midterms next week on the exact days of the men's singles events :smiley-char023: exam --> men's sp --> exam --> men's fp. What the heck did I do to deserve this quadruple (lol) whammy honestly?? I also have two project deadlines the week after and I... don't know how to explain to my professors that I'll be too busy crying my face off for the entirety of next weekend to have time to work on them >___> 

1 hour ago, obscurite said:

I have two midterms next week on the exact days of the men's singles events :smiley-char023: exam --> men's sp --> exam --> men's fp. What the heck did I do to deserve this quadruple (lol) whammy honestly?? I also have two project deadlines the week after and I... don't know how to explain to my professors that I'll be too busy crying my face off for the entirety of next weekend to have time to work on them >___> 

:tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp: my condolences 

Olympic figure skating talks at home.

Yesterday morning:

*me, waking up and coming to my parents room half-sleeping at 9 am*

Mom: What are you doing here?! Today is your free day! Weren't you suppose to sleep till 11 am, as you were watching figure skating till 6 am? Are you ok? You didn't oversleep it, did you?

Me: I've watched it, it was a disaster.

Mom: So, why aren't you sleeping?

Me: I've heard something resembling FS. Are you watching something?

Mom: Yes, they are re-showing Pairs right now.

Me: *immediately awake like a puppy hearing "time to eat!"* Did they show Tarasova / Morozov already?

Mom: No.

Me: I'm making my coffee and coming, don't switch the channel!

Today. I'm entering our apartment after work.

Mom: *totally furious* This is already too much! They didn't re-show the men's event yesterday although I was waiting for it the whole morning after the Pairs (really, it was so rude, they changed their minds without saying anything; I afraid they decided there was nothing to watch there). Now they aren't re-showing girls!

Me: Don't worry mom, girls didn't skate yet. It will be tomorrow at 6 am.

Mom: Oh, really. So, you...?

Me: It's ok, I'll set an alarm.

14 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Olympic figure skating talks at home.

Yesterday morning:

*me, waking up and coming to my parents room half-sleeping at 9 am*

Mom: What are you doing here?! Today is your free day! Weren't you suppose to sleep till 11 am, as you were watching figure skating till 6 am? Are you ok? You didn't oversleep it, did you?

Me: I've watched it, it was a disaster.

Mom: So, why aren't you sleeping?

Me: I've heard something resembling FS. Are you watching something?

Mom: Yes, they are re-showing Pairs right now.

Me: *immediately awake like a puppy hearing "time to eat!"* Did they show Tarasova / Morozov already?

Mom: No.

Me: I'm making my coffee and coming, don't switch the channel!

Today. I'm entering our apartment after work.

Mom: *totally furious* This is already too much! They didn't re-show the men's event yesterday although I was waiting for it the whole morning after the Pairs (really, it was so rude, they changed their minds without saying anything; I afraid they decided there was nothing to watch there). Now they aren't re-showing girls!

Me: Don't worry mom, girls didn't skate yet. It will be tomorrow at 6 am.

Mom: Oh, really. So, you...?

Me: It's ok, I'll set an alarm.

I love your family. It's too cute! Morning family PJ party. 

I introduced figure skating to a male colleague at work. He was pretty much doing the male version of Kanako's "Yabai yabai yabai." Then loudly proclaimed he is scared of figure skating, and isn't it too dangerous. Well to be fair, I did start off with pairs, showing all the quad twists and throw quads, before moving to Boyang's 4Lz3T combo from Spiderman, and ending with Tessa and Scott's Moulin Rouge "crotch lift spin."

2 часа назад, Xen сказал:

I love your family. It's too cute! Morning family PJ party. 

I introduced figure skating to a male colleague at work. He was pretty much doing the male version of Kanako's "Yabai yabai yabai." Then loudly proclaimed he is scared of figure skating, and isn't it too dangerous. Well to be fair, I did start off with pairs, showing all the quad twists and throw quads, before moving to Boyang's 4Lz3T combo from Spiderman, and ending with Tessa and Scott's Moulin Rouge "crotch lift spin."

Thanks!

This morning my father woke me up because they were re-showing ladies on TV. He didn't know I watched it live and then went to bed again, so he was afraid I would miss it. This is so cute, really. He isn't interested in FS, but he knows Zhenya thanks to TV PR and Yuzu - because of me. :embSwan: 

Well, I can't blame your college, FS is scary. I was watching it almost since the moment I remember myself because FS is extremely popular in Russia, so I used to it. But when I saw them jumping by my own eyes for the first time, it was exciting partly because it seemed to scary to be real.