Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

1 hour ago, katonice said:

Just dropping by to say I've been so busy recently I haven't had time to visit the forum as much as I'd like.

Miss being here! And miss being up to date on Zuzu news!

(Didn't want to be OT in the Gen Forum, so hope you guys don't mind me posting this here lol.)

Come and be random with us:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: [holds up spork](Sorry for the super ancient meme)

On 10/1/2018 at 8:23 PM, ruruzest said:

I know Nat, we re missing your curls too:biggrin:

Why do all people with curls have the neverending tick to curl their hair with their fingers?? Makes me crazy sometimes. 

But Nathan is cute so I forgive him

When you're a kid it's impossible to resist fiddling with it.

As a teenager, especially as a girl, you want to straighten it, a damp day is a major source of angst (pity the curly haired teenage girls of the British Isles where the atmosphere is damp 90% of the time) and you burn out hairdryers and straighteners on a regular basis, and you kick the fiddling habit because it ruins your hard work. 

In your 20s if you're lucky you come to terms with it.

14 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Why do all people with curls have the neverending tick to curl their hair with their fingers?? Makes me crazy sometimes. 

But Nathan is cute so I forgive him

Haha i do it when i'm stressed. You can gauge my stress level by looking at how aggresive i'm being with my hair :laughing:

I literally just battled with amazon Japan trying to buy the stickers and clear folders but to no avail, they don't ship overseas... sighs..

pray for my money because I bought 2015/2016 photobook, 2016/2017 photobook and memorial photobook :sadPooh::sadPooh::facepalm:

In honor of Dr. King Day today I want to propose a speech 

“ I have a dream that someday , preferable Feb 9 ( team event day ) and the rest of the Olympic event , that judges  , prior to that day , have vigorously reviewed rule book carefully, will mark off bullets as they are executed correctly to give out deserved GOEs, will also call out UR , PR , to restore faith in people  ... and all of the athletes regardless their backgrounds or standings will be judged fairly based on performances ...”. :sadPooh:

8 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

A few minutes ago:

Me: Mom, I'm going to wake up early tomorrow too.

Mom: You are just informing me or this is a hidden request to wake you up tomorrow when your alarm will work for everybody except you?

:rofl:

can relate

28 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

A few minutes ago:

Me: Mom, I'm going to wake up early tomorrow too.

Mom: You are just informing me or this is a hidden request to wake you up tomorrow when your alarm will work for everybody except you?

I can relate... with you mother :biggrin:

I was my family's alarm clock for years