Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

I changed the tires on my car from winter to summer type two days ago, and in the morning I woke up to 20 cm snow outside... Hurray Norway!! I love you and your summer - they're the best three days in the whole year :laugh:

I changed the tires on my car from winter to summer type two days ago, and in the morning I woke up to 20 cm snow outside... Hurray Norway!! I love you and your summer - they're the best three days in the whole year :laugh:

"How did you enjoy your summer?" - "Well, you know, I was working on that day!"

"How did you enjoy your summer?" - "Well, you know, I was working on that day!"

And my favourite: 'This year Norway decided to not to have summer, because we heard everyone is going to travel to Spain anyway' :rofl2:

I am seriously thinking of taking a ballet course over the summer with my current dance teacher...

What kind of dance are you doing currently??

Bellydance :P we are dancing with classical egyptian and tribal style now. Thanks to that i can do a layback ina bauer (off ice of course lmao) :acceptable:

i just got back from my parents house, visiting my little sister (she's 3, we have a 14 year age gap!) because she broke her collarbone.

the first thing she asked to see when she saw me was my phone, so she could look at yuzu on my lockscreen hahahah. that's his universal appeal :pbow:

I bet Yuzuru made her feel better :pbow:

I am seriously thinking of taking a ballet course over the summer with my current dance teacher...

What kind of dance are you doing currently??

Bellydance :P we are dancing with classical egyptian and tribal style now. Thanks to that i can do a layback ina bauer (off ice of course lmao) :acceptable:

omg bellydance is so much fun

never took classes but bellydance is in my blood hahah

“The greatest thing that you can do in life is to live to your peak and to set an example that there is a way to live beyond all limitations.” – Sadhguru  

"You are the fountain of my inspiration and the climax of my ideals." - Jiro Shirasu to his future wife Masako.

Just want to share two beautiful notes. My apology for rule-bending (if any) :pbow: