Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

4 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Feel like now I really made my debut in figure skating: I sprained my wrist this morning while skating. I don't think this is dangerous because I still can move my fingers and I already took medicine and fixed my arm but now I worry about my NYE cooking. :13877886:

Take a break, think people will understand. 

Or just get the recipes around and order-I mean delegate the cooking out. 

7 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Feel like now I really made my debut in figure skating: I sprained my wrist this morning while skating. I don't think this is dangerous because I still can move my fingers and I already took medicine and fixed my arm but now I worry about my NYE cooking. :13877886:

Oh noo I‘m so so sorry about that! Hope it gets better soon, take care of you wrist :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

If it makes you feel better, I also sprained my wrist while ice skating and now my wrist seems to have gotten stronger... even if I fall on it over and over it doesn’t get sprained anymore. 

5 часов назад, ruruzest сказал:

I hope you feel better! 

3 часа назад, Xen сказал:

Take a break, think people will understand. 

Or just get the recipes around and order-I mean delegate the cooking out. 

23 минуты назад, robin сказал:

Oh noo I‘m so so sorry about that! Hope it gets better soon, take care of you wrist :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

If it makes you feel better, I also sprained my wrist while ice skating and now my wrist seems to have gotten stronger... even if I fall on it over and over it doesn’t get sprained anymore. 

Thank you, guys! I feel ok now. Fortunately, I planned a meeting with my friend for today and she came with her older sister, a doctor. So, I got my wrist checked. Although she was super salty that I didn't go to the hospital, she said, it wasn't serious and I only need to fix my arm, take some medicine and let time heal it.

I hope, tomorrow it would be even better (NYE cooking is my favorite, but thank you for the plan B ideas, Xen). I wish, one day I will reach you level of strength, Robin:-)

I have really bad luck the place I work organize a new year party for all the club members, and the coordinator just put me as part of one party planning committee to work that day, can't believe I will have to spent the first few hours of new year working, I don't like that :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg:

5 часов назад, marlet сказал:

I have really bad luck the place I work organize a new year party for all the club members, and the coordinator just put me as part of one party planning committee to work that day, can't believe I will have to spent the first few hours of new year working, I don't like that :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg:

Hold on! It's surely unpleasant, but the time in the clock is just time, 24.00 isn't crucial: hang on a few hours and then you will be free and will be able to celebrate the way you like. Make sure to enjoy it! Happy New Year, anyway! 

I remember passing by a huge sign promoting PC olys 2 years ago in Seoul and thinking isn't it too early to promote already?

This post has no point... I just randomly remembered the me then and the juxtaposition between that me, being absolutely apathetic to winter olys, and the me now, dreading it with every cell in my body, is odd. Who would have known.

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Anyone else watching Kouhaku? King Golden Squid!

I was watching but my stream was very crappy booo

I was able to watch Namie Amuro waving good bye and got the feels hit me because i remembered my middle school days and :13877886:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I was watching but my stream was very crappy booo

I was able to watch Namie Amuro waving good bye and got the feels hit me because i remembered my middle school days and :13877886:

My stream froze everytime a Johnny's group came on. Then I refreshed and got locked out because too many others were watching. Ended up paying for a different stream which worked fine but missed the giant dress lady. :13877886: I thought Perfume were fantastic, as usual, but sooooo many 48 groups. Something must be done about all those goshforsaken 48 groups! I have a bad feeling about the Tokyo Olympics...

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

My stream froze everytime a Johnny's group came on. Then I refreshed and got locked out because too many others were watching. Ended up paying for a different stream which worked fine but missed the giant dress lady. :13877886: I thought Perfume were fantastic, as usual, but sooooo many 48 groups. Something must be done about all those goshforsaken 48 groups! I have a bad feeling about the Tokyo Olympics...

i slept through the Johnnys and 48s. Tbh the only AKB48 song i like is 365日の紙飛行機lol but it's bc the chorus is catchy af