Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm planning on taking piano lessons next year and i just found out i can pay a bit more to continue studying guitar :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: i kinda want to do both:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: i wonder if i could do it...

If I had the time and money, I'd totally do both. 

My friend, the teacher who assigned the Yuzuru Hanyu research paper for his students, who is also in charge of my school's year book, surprised me by showing up at the classroom with his camera crew ( 3 eighth graders) and presented me this beautiful Christmas gift! ( designed by his wife )I was crying and laughing and jumping up and down ( I'm sure that looked really mature and elegant in the video and pics those astonished students recorded ! :bliss-smiley:My classroom students then applauded and I took this moment to deviate from curriculum to talk to them a bit about Yuzu and let them spend sometimes to look him up online! :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

best gift ever  :embSwan:

Spoiler

HRvVh9q.jpg

31 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

My friend, the teacher who assigned the Yuzuru Hanyu research paper for his students, who is also in charge of my school's year book, surprised me by showing up at the classroom with his camera crew ( 3 eighth graders) and presented me this beautiful Christmas gift! ( designed by his wife )I was crying and laughing and jumping up and down ( I'm sure that looked really mature and elegant in the video and pics those astonished students recorded ! :bliss-smiley:My classroom students then applauded and I took this moment to deviate from curriculum to talk to them a bit about Yuzu and let them spent sometimes to look him up online!

best gift ever  :embSwan:

Hide contents

HRvVh9q.jpg

:embSwan:that is so cuuuuteeee

First day in China after 30 hours of travel ---> period= check.

Planet Hanyu is one of the 2-3 sites I can go to without having VPN issues. GREAT. 

I am in Tianjin right now and this morning I ate Baozi and Cheteng. I will be going to lunch soon and I hope the painkiller I took will have effect. I really don't want to be having my first concert with cramps. Meanwhile, I already showed my roommate two videos of Yuzuru skating. <3 

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

First day in China after 30 hours of travel ---> period= check.

Planet Hanyu is one of the 2-3 sites I can go to without having VPN issues. GREAT. 

I am in Tianjin right now and this morning I ate Baozi and Cheteng. I will be going to lunch soon and I hope the painkiller I took will have effect. I really don't want to be having my first concert with cramps. Meanwhile, I already showed my roommate two videos of Yuzuru skating. <3 

Welcome to China....where you might need vpn for everything. Q_Q

Today on "Hydro can't wear gold makeup"

DRn4CLiUQAEIlOC.jpg:largeDRn5iz2VwAA8c7N.jpg

next to "羽生" i swatched UD's half baked and on top of that i wrote 金 :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: you can barely see it, i'm pissed!

I think i built up like four or five layers of the eyeshadow, it just looks like a sparkly patch of skin :sadPooh:

The internet is back up!!!!!!!!!!! Needed a new gateway after all.

:LOL::embSwan::darklordyuzu:

The entire night was unbearable for me--no internet since 9 pm (unless you count my phone's LTE, which, due to limited data, I do not) and I was inconsolable. lmao first world problems, I know, but that was my first night off (I work nights), so I was pretty much awake for most of it and I didn't have anything to do okay I could have studied Japanese instead but when you're frustrated you can't do much I think I used a huge amount of my data plan because of that lmao.

LET'S PARTY NOW.