Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

I went to the hair salon today because I was tied of my long hair (not too long, but still). I said to the hairdresser I wanted my hair to be really short and gave her carte blanche. Guess what? Now I have exactly the same haircut that Yuzu's long one in summer. More than that, when my hair get wet, antenna appears. :facepalm:  The hairdresser was totally satisfied by her work and said that I look perfect like this. :smiley-laughing021:

4 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

I went to the hair salon today because I was tied of my long hair (not too long, but still). I said to the hairdresser I wanted my hair to be really short and gave her carte blanche. Guess what? Now I have exactly the same haircut that Yuzu's long one in summer. More than that, when my hair get wet, antenna appears. :facepalm:  The hairdresser was totally satisfied by her work and said that I look perfect like this. :smiley-laughing021:

I agree with your hairdresser, that sounds perfect

3 hours ago, Neenah said:

I will never understand those who wish for the rival of their favorite to be gone rather than have him/her face them in competition and beat them fair and square  :scratch2:

I mean, how can someone be a fan of an athlete and have very little faith in their abilities at the same time :confused:  

Let me guess, you went to a certain other forum? The true skating fans one?

28 minutes ago, Neenah said:

:biggrin:

I use that one as lunchtime entertainment reading, for when I think people can be logical, it forces me to face reality.  Also, if I give Yuzu a 100 score on the like scale and give another skater a 80 score on the like scale, with 50 being ambivalent, does that mean I don't like that other skater?

Last night upon the bad news I got a bad dream in which I wasn’t well prepared for an exam :facepalm: and was extremely anxious ( school still ruins me even now :smiley-laughing021:)

Today I was cooking and watching Seimei at the same time and opened the seasoning bottle on the bigger opening instead of the sprinkling one and poured like a cup of that into the pot (which required just a pinch )

:slinkaway:

lesson learned 

when it rains , it pours ( literally )

19 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Today my whole family was watching gala. My father, who always was saying "Hanyu us too feminine" watched Kolyada, Adam, Shoma and finally Nathan". When Nathan was skating, he acked me: "Is this guy the best now? No, I don't like it. Hanyu is much better, we really need him back!" 

I'm  :sadPooh:

Nothing like having something taken away to know how much you need it.

Feels like everybody is going through the cold thing - when you suddenly realise how much you took being able to breathe normally for granted. This is the blocked nose time of figure skating. Yuzu appreciation is going to be through the roof when he comes back! :biggrin:

100% Clean performance! Even my teacher congratulated me at the end <3  I was able to deliver exactly the kind of performance i wanted to give. I am so so so so sooo happy!

Definitely fueled by kuyashii, i feel like i understand Yuzu a bit more now hahaha

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

100% Clean performance! Even my teacher congratulated me at the end <3  I was able to deliver exactly the kind of performance i wanted to give. I am so so so so sooo happy!

Definitely fueled by kuyashii, i feel like i understand Yuzu a bit more now hahaha

おめでとう , you have learned well from the Kuyashii lord, young padawan.

10 minutes ago, Xen said:

おめでとう , you have learned well from the Kuyashii lord, young padawan.

I even carried a small squisheable Pooh keychain (because i couldn't bring my Pooh, or it would have ended up covered in glitter)

It definitely worked. I am very happy and proud of my performance :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

Congratulations!

:biggrin:

I'm very happy for you.

7 часов назад, Hydroblade сказал:

I agree with your hairdresser, that sounds perfect

In the reality, taking into account my light blond hair and pale skin color with this haircut I look more like Jeanne d'Arc than Yuzu :rofl:But it's funny too.

3 часа назад, Hydroblade сказал:

Congratulations! :pancake: Now you have your personal H&L experience (being perfect after all the problems).

4 часа назад, WinForPooh сказал:

Nothing like having something taken away to know how much you need it.

Feels like everybody is going through the cold thing - when you suddenly realise how much you took being able to breathe normally for granted. This is the blocked nose time of figure skating. Yuzu appreciation is going to be through the roof when he comes back! :biggrin:

Absolutely agree. Whether it will be Japanese audience or Korean, Chinese 2014 Pooh-rain record will be broken.

6 hours ago, Xen said:

I use that one as lunchtime entertainment reading, for when I think people can be logical, it forces me to face reality.  Also, if I give Yuzu a 100 score on the like scale and give another skater a 80 score on the like scale, with 50 being ambivalent, does that mean I don't like that other skater?

It is not possible to like everything the same way,and it is unfair to ask people to do that because we all have preferences. There are skaters whose skating I don't like but cheer for nevertheless because I admire their work and talent. I don't see why we have to like everyone to be real fans and I find it even more confusing when those remarks come from people who are known to spread hate :shrug:

5 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

In the reality, taking into account my light blond hair and pale skin color with this haircut I look more like Jeanne d'Arc than Yuzu :rofl:But it's funny too.

You have to tell us if your antenna picks up the Overlord's station :P