Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

On 8/12/2017 at 7:28 AM, Hydroblade said:

It doesn't help that most of them attended the same (super expensive) schools, I'm practically the only Mexican there (90% of the students are American and take the dance classes here) and I'm the uh... Darkest one there :P (though for reference, UD's half baked fades into my skin) 

They really make you feel like an outsider, some people completely ignored me when I said hi to them and others flat out looked at me with disdain.

Idiots.

But I do it for the dance, not because I like those people, I enjoy performing and I have people supporting me in the performances and that's what matters to me :)

I'll prbably send my mom to get my bracelet lol

I bet those idiots who treated you badly are just jealous, people who look down on others are lacking in self confidence and think that by doing that they elevate themselves somehow. so don't let them bother you, they are not worth it  :disappointed:

Hope you find your bracelet and please continue performing as long as you are enjoying it, I am also supporting you here :smiley-happy105: 

35 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I hope all of them get up in the middle of the night, completely parched, and get out of bed onto the sharpest lego they have. And that is the only scenario I've got that gets through the comments policy. I've got lots that doesn't. (Think Sin City for reference.)

Outshine all of them for the performance, Hydro. You can do it.

But yeah, no point in getting yourself annoyed again if you can avoid it.

Some of them are nice, but I guess you need to be a certain type of person to be a dancer. Makes me wonder about some skaters.

31 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Always a good plan to send in The Mother in these situations- we can usually be relied upon to flatten the fool that upset one of our children.  

:rofl:i should learn to do that myself tho, although I'll ask her to go bc I dunt want to see the guy and because my cold got worse D; it's very cold outside and I don't want to risk it...

22 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Some of them are nice, but I guess you need to be a certain type of person to be a dancer. Makes me wonder about some skaters.

You're dancing and you're not that type of person. Hmph. Legos under their feet in the middle of the night.

*hugs*

Go and look at that giant poster thing they made from the well wishes left at the photo exhibition in Sendai. I mean go to the general chat and see, not go there physically. It should make you feel better. :)

My daughter can stand up for herself better than my sons can ( comes of having older brothers) but even she calls in the big guns when things get too nasty, especially if she's not well

2 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I bet those idiots who treated you badly are just jealous, people who look down on others are lacking in self confidence and think that by doing that they elevate themselves somehow. so don't let them bother you, they are not worth it  :disappointed:

Hope you find your bracelet and please continue performing as long as you are enjoying it, I am also supporting you here :smiley-happy105: 

Honestly, they were talking out of their asses about some stuff. I don't get how people can talk about something, claiming it's the truth, or being incredibly judgemental or stereotyping. They don't know the situation of the person next to them, maybe that person is an expert on the topic they're talking about.

I don't feel offended because them saying those things doesn't take away anything from me, I'm very happy with what I have and what I am. I know I'm not part of their group but that doesn't make feel bad at all: I'm part of other groups where people aren't assholes or derive their fun from mocking others and trying to one up each other in a very unhealthy way. It's not really a group I want to be in haha, i honestly just want to dance.

26 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

My daughter can stand up for herself better than my sons can ( comes of having older brothers) but even she calls in the big guns when things get too nasty, especially if she's not well

I hope your daughter is well and anyone who might have caused her trouble should really think twice before going against a whole army of angry Poohs. 

Wakaba's FS mishaps have made me very sad and I want to bake but we're on a pre-holidays diet because otherwise the post-holidays diet will just be too big of a mountain to climb. All my stress-baking has not helped, we really need the pre-holiday diet.

I don't know what to do, the gardening is all done and baking is out of the questions. There's some party with loud music outside so the dogs don't want to go for a walk.

I suppose I could always work... *sigh*

50 минут назад, WinForPooh сказал:

Wakaba's FS mishaps have made me very sad and I want to bake but we're on a pre-holidays diet because otherwise the post-holidays diet will just be too big of a mountain to climb. All my stress-baking has not helped, we really need the pre-holiday diet.

I don't know what to do, the gardening is all done and baking is out of the questions. There's some party with loud music outside so the dogs don't want to go for a walk.

I've even tried origami, but I'm hopeless, so it only increased my strees level. But they say, reading can work. Maybe. :13877886:

11 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Write poems. Write songs! Go out with friends and pretend to go shopping in bookstores and cute clothing shops? Invite friends over to watch movies and drink teas? 

Today my whole family was watching gala. My father, who always was saying "Hanyu us too feminine" watched Kolyada, Adam, Shoma and finally Nathan". When Nathan was skating, he acked me: "Is this guy the best now? No, I don't like it. Hanyu is much better, we really need him back!" 

I'm  :sadPooh: