Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

58 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Damn, did you guys wish so much that you could give some of your health to Yuzu that you actually did it?! I hope you feel better soon and that Yuzu used the strength well

Yeah, jumping quads with a fever... Getting out of bed to clean up the piles of used tissue seems like an impossible task when I've got a fever. Jumping quads...

I want our alternate GPF.

I've also burned myself by spilling hot chocolate on my right leg if that helps his right ankle to heal fast:acceptable:

1 hour ago, kelly said:

I've also burned myself by spilling hot chocolate on my right leg if that helps his right ankle to heal fast:acceptable:

I got my right foot stuck between two boulders this morning on the dog walk while looking for the stray dog I take care of, too. I wonder if that helps.

I think I might have accidentally converted my friend into a Yuzu fan :10814716:

Yesterday she came over for a visit and we were chatting and out of nowhere she said she'd been watching his videos on youtube? I was like :eeking: 

I showed her Notte Stellata in April once but other than that I haven't been bothering her with skating in any way, I would just mention from time to time how immensely happy watching skating makes me. And she comes and initiates a conversation about Yuzu? Wow! 

And she's been watching not only competitive programs but also his interviews? Oh my, I didn't tell her this but she is probably in trouble... :devilYuzu:

It was such a wonderful moment - being able to talk about him irl with a friend, I wish everyone could experience this :10742289:

9 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

I got my right foot stuck between two boulders this morning on the dog walk while looking for the stray dog I take care of, too. I wonder if that helps.

Oh can I join this party. I've sprained both of my ankles and mildly damaged my foot from jumping. I hope it helps and wasn't for nothing.

9 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

:consoling2: *hands you a giant garbage bag*

>:/ thank you very much

1 hour ago, Smultron said:

I think I might have accidentally converted my friend into a Yuzu fan :10814716:

Yesterday she came over for a visit and we were chatting and out of nowhere she said she'd been watching his videos on youtube? I was like :eeking: 

I showed her Notte Stellata in April once but other than that I haven't been bothering her with skating in any way, I would just mention from time to time how immensely happy watching skating makes me. And she comes and initiates a conversation about Yuzu? Wow! 

And she's been watching not only competitive programs but also his interviews? Oh my, I didn't tell her this but she is probably in trouble... :devilYuzu:

It was such a wonderful moment - being able to talk about him irl with a friend, I wish everyone could experience this :10742289:

That's where I'm thankful I have a twin sister who likes most of the things I like too

25 minutes ago, asahi said:

Oh can I join this party. I've sprained both of my ankles and mildly damaged my foot from jumping. I hope it helps and wasn't for nothing.

That sounds painful. Feel better soon!

I have nobody to ramble about Yuzu to. Maybe I can suck my sister into this when I see her next...

After three visits and a new radiator valve the plumber is now taking up the tiled bathroom floor and fixing a slow leak under the floorboards. Two ceilings, a carpet and a tiled floor in the space of a few weeks. What next?:smiley-angry020:

10 hours ago, Smultron said:

Same! My sister isn't a huge fan of the sport but she watches everything I make her watch, lmao, even when I tell her to rewatch my favorite Yuzu performances. She says whenever I talk about/watch him I sound and look like a proud mother, hahaha

21 минуту назад, Hydroblade сказал:

whywh6ywhwyhwywhy

My event is on sunday and today i'm feeling bad... i think i caught a cold :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Take care! It could be just some nervous. Drinking hot tea :drinkcoffee:and watching Yuzu's performances could be helpful :consoling2: It will be ok on Sunday, hold on! Cheering up for you :smiley-happy105: