Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Got a test back and you aced it? Ran out of chocolate and all the stores are closed? You just hit your foot on a chair because your cat tripped you? You want to share something else that just popped into your head but has nothing to do with anything? Post it here!

(BTW my cat really just tripped me and I hit my foot on a chair. Cat's fine.)

OK that's..... ouch, but also a little bit :smile: ..... sorry, I hope your nose is fine again!

last time I hurt my nose I was lying in bed, checking something online while already half asleep, and I let my phone fall on my face. Talk about disfiguring yourself by way of stupid.

last time I hurt my nose I was lying in bed, checking something online while already half asleep, and I let my phone fall on my face. Talk about disfiguring yourself by way of stupid.

That actually happens to me quite frequently :rofl2:

Here's some randomness from me: I glance at Hydro's rank every day (post-count based, I assume), waiting to see when the '4A' rank appears. I'm not sure if that makes me random or crazy though; someone please tell me I'm not the only one... :s_crazy:

I've never managed to create a nickname for myself in which I could feel comfortable. And I don't like creating nicknames for other people. It's not that I lack creativity, it's just that I think a nickname is a poor way to show affection to someone. I'd rather just use their names and I'd rather they just use mine.

And this is why my nickname here is my name spelled right and then mirrored.

*you said random*

A while ago I accidentally disturbed two cats while they were mating/or going to... I felt a little guilty

Here's some randomness from me: I glance at Hydro's rank every day (post-count based, I assume), waiting to see when the '4A' rank appears. I'm not sure if that makes me random or crazy though; someone please tell me I'm not the only one... :s_crazy:

Hahaha no, you're not the only one, I call it mere curiosity.

Another random thought - I hate it when my hands are this cold...

(I kind of like commenting on other's posts)

If we are talking about weather... we are going through May and my place is already Summer (what happened to Spring? :cry: :cry: :cry: )... 30+ degrees during May! What's going to happen during REAL summer months??

I want to emigrate... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I love to add meaning to things - for example to my nickname xD (When I made it - purely because I had to find something nobody used on youtube - it really had no meaning.)

Plus random situation - yesterday I went into elevator, pressed floor 5 and and after a second number 5 stopped shining and number 11 started and then 5 couldn't be pressed again - luckily the elevator still stopped at floor 5.

I'm like one quarter there :P iirc 4A is the current highest rank

I'm like one quarter there :P iirc 4A is the current highest rank

You guys are going to have to think hard on further ranks because Hydro, you're going to break everything before the season even begins!