Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

I sprained my wrist while skating and I'd already be back on the ice (skating carefully so I don't fall again bc I really shouldn't be falling on my left arm) but I can' tie my laces with a sprained wrist... Well I managed to tie my vans' laces today so it's not too long off I hope

In related news I'm still a human bruise from the last time I skated

On 4/11/2017 at 11:08 PM, robin said:

I sprained my wrist while skating and I'd already be back on the ice (skating carefully so I don't fall again bc I really shouldn't be falling on my left arm) but I can' tie my laces with a sprained wrist... Well I managed to tie my vans' laces today so it's not too long off I hope

In related news I'm still a human bruise from the last time I skated

Ouch! It must have hurt badly :c I hope your recovery will be speedy! 

On 4/11/2017 at 6:26 PM, Mastyaeva said:

My friends (FS fans) just suggested to play "kiss, marry, push away" game with figure skaters' names (yes, censured version:biggrin:). I'm the only one who doesn't think this is funny. Yes, I'm too sensitive. :facepalm:

Spoiler

It's not even that hard: Nathan, Yuzu, Patrick :biggrin: Chiddy will forgive me, we are not compatible age wise so he won't take offense. 

It's the 5 th November - bonfire night in England which means fireworks.  The childrens parties start at dusk but it's like a chain reaction as round about the parties for older kids and adults start up.  His Majesty Felix Superbus managed to stalk about feigning magnificent indifference but sticking as close as he could to one of the family for the earlier part of the evening, but by about 8 was curled into the smallest ball he could manage on the sofa between two human shields - reduced to a poor old cat.  No doubt he will be his royal self by morning!

I broke my glasses. They were already broken and superglued. This time,t one side not only popped out, but a dog stepped on it and broke the glass itself in half. I don't think superglue will fix this.

My spares are my old prescription.

I hate getting new ones because the stems are always too long for my stupid small head, and I insist on huge glasses because I hate seeing the frame in my peripheral vision. And I can't have contacts yet for some odd reason, which is probably good, the dogs would end up eating them anyway.

Ugh.

8 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

It's the 5 th November - bonfire night in England which means fireworks.  The childrens parties start at dusk but it's like a chain reaction as round about the parties for older kids and adults start up.  His Majesty Felix Superbus managed to stalk about feigning magnificent indifference but sticking as close as he could to one of the family for the earlier part of the evening, but by about 8 was curled into the smallest ball he could manage on the sofa between two human shields - reduced to a poor old cat.  No doubt he will be his royal self by morning!

I hope he's fine now!

@Murieleirum

Спойлер

About kisses - definitely not Yuzu. I have no idea if he improved in this area, but remember what happened when Leonova kissed him? Poor guy almost fainted. It was long time ago and maybe he was too young, but who knows. Nathan looks at least strong enough to survive this. :biggrin: Patrick is about my age but because of the strange genetic games I still look like 17 years old. I remember sitting in front of him in the tourist office - I was more like his little sister. So, I totally agree with your choice. 

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I broke my glasses. They were already broken and superglued. This time,t one side not only popped out, but a dog stepped on it and broke the glass itself in half. I don't think superglue will fix this.

My spares are my old prescription.

I hate getting new ones because the stems are always too long for my stupid small head, and I insist on huge glasses because I hate seeing the frame in my peripheral vision. And I can't have contacts yet for some odd reason, which is probably good, the dogs would end up eating them anyway.

Ugh.

I hope he's fine now!

Oh yes - surveying his kingdom from the top of the garden wall - fireworks- what fireworks?

i hate getting new glasses - I have 2 pairs, same style different colours, which I get reglazed turn and turn about when my prescription changes.  

1 minute ago, Sombreuil said:

Oh yes - surveying his kingdom from the top of the garden wall - fireworks- what fireworks?

i hate getting new glasses - I have 2 pairs, same style different colours, which I get reglazed turn and turn about when my prescription changes.  

Back where he belongs, then. :laughing:

I should get a pair of those really sturdy frames and use them for decades. These were obviously flimsy, but the size and shape were really good. *sigh* Huge for the glasses part, short stems.