Movie and TV Thread

Pamigena

2 minutes ago, AmudoBun said:

I watched it too - well only the last season, because how much it was talk was around it on the internet^^ I can't relate to it that much too - I am still more of the "indoor, alone" type of person^^

For me - I watch loads of series - literally loads of them (I have mydramalist which shows me how much of a procrastinator I am everytime I visit it xP)

LOL I have a series list too, and I'm not so happy right now because most of them are over and I have no patience to wait for the next seasons. I can't wait for GoT final  season to start ... 

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

LOL I have a series list too, and I'm not so happy right now because most of them are over and I have no patience to wait for the next seasons. I can't wait for GoT final  season to start ... 

The one I have is a site just for the Asian shows - if I have added the little (or not so little xP) of American and other countries' series I would have to go bury myself in shame about how much time I have spent watching something instead of learning (Like I did the whole last week, this weekend, etc.) xP

1 minute ago, asiacheetah said:

I've been watching The Handmaid's Tale. It's unbelievably good! WATCH IT!

I've also been watching the newest season of The Americans.

Hmmm...when have I started watching reality shows depicting life inside Trump's America?

I watched The Handmaid's Tale, too. It's unexpectedly good tbh. I saw 8 episodes. It's this the hole season? Or there are more episodes to came??

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I watched The Handmaid's Tale, too. It's unexpectedly good tbh. I saw 8 episodes. It's this the hole season? Or there are more episodes to came??

According to IMDB, there are two more episodes to this season and they're making a second season, but it probably won't come out anytime soon since they still have to write it, cast it, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting programme on BBC 4 for anyone with access to UK TV - 'The Art of Japanese Life'- documentary.  It was broadcast on 12.6.17 and is on iPlayer for the next 29 days.  It's about the connection between Japanese culture and nature.

On 2017-6-2 at 13:25, ralucutzagy said:

I am late to reply to this (I haven't come this thread in a while) but I was so sad when I saw this. I was really enjoying Sense8, especially with the second season when things became a lot more complex. 

Just now, xeyra said:

I am late to reply to this (I haven't come this thread in a while) but I was so sad when I saw this. I was really enjoying Sense8, especially with the second season when things became a lot more complex. 

I can't belive they canceled it!!! Why the hell they did that? I was heartbroken when I read about it. It was one of my fav shows ...:8122879:

I love the off-season, gives me a chance to binge-watch / marathon-watch all the new seasons of American television shows (among others, Supernatural, Gotham, the Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, and some shows that I only bother with because certain actors are in them, like Hugh Dancy in The Path, Michael Shanks in Saving Hope, and Chris Potter in Heartland). Oh, and Doctor Who, of course.

And I finally have time to rewatch my favorite series of all time, Hannibal! Murders husbands for da win. *evil grin*