Movie and TV Thread

Pamigena

The last movie I saw was Split with James McAvoy really good movie,

I'm fan of tv show The 100, I love it and it's become more exciting lately :yes:

I'm trying to finish watching Black mirror​ on Netflix too!

I'm watching the second season of Sense8 now and I like The 100 too!

Anything SF, fantastic or supernatural, I'm in! :pbow:

I love sense8 and anything sci-fi or fantasy too, so after I read this yesterday evening while searching for something to watch I started to watch The 100... Now I'm at episode 10 :rofl2: It's really good!! :bow: Any other recommendation?

The last movie I saw was Split with James McAvoy really good movie,

I'm fan of tv show The 100, I love it and it's become more exciting lately :yes:

I'm trying to finish watching Black mirror​ on Netflix too!

I'm watching the second season of Sense8 now and I like The 100 too!

Anything SF, fantastic or supernatural, I'm in! :pbow:

I love sense8 and anything sci-fi or fantasy too, so after I read this yesterday evening while searching for something to watch I started to watch The 100... Now I'm at episode 10 :rofl2: It's really good!! :bow: Any other recommendation?

I am, at this precise moment, watching episode 8 of Sense8's second season. :s_yes

I am, at this precise moment, watching episode 8 of Sense8's second season. :s_yes

It was sooooo goood :love: The waiting for the second season was killing me, then I finished it in two days lol I'm seriously considering just watching it again from the first episode ( probably after I finished the 100 :rofl2: )

It was sooooo goood :love: The waiting for the second season was killing me, then I finished it in two days lol I'm seriously considering just watching it again from the first episode ( probably after I finished the 100 :rofl2: )

Sense8's season 3 is likely to appear in 2019 spring-summer ... 2 years, but they are thinking to do a Christmas episode like they did last year...

ETA : I watch Gotham and Marvel Agents of SHIELD, too, I don't like them like s8, but it works...

GOD is a dancer. I saw the documentary of "Sergei Polunin" and I'm spechless. He's definitely magical and another world (Sounds similar with someone? :devil: )

If they met that would be explosive.

Anyone watching the Eurovision final going on right now?

I'm watching right now. :s_wink Who did you like so far??

Aside from the obvious (see location), I liked the Dreamworks logo guy.

I'm watching right now. :s_wink Who did you like so far??

Aside from the obvious (see location), I liked the Dreamworks logo guy.

The guy from Portugal was really good!!! He's one if my favs.. Now comes my current country, Norway!!!

I've watched it all, like every year. I don't give a flying f for the judges vote, so I'm taking a break, but I'm reallyy curious about the audience vote. My picks are Azerbeijan and Bulgaria.

I'm not a movie or TV person but I remember that when I was a kid I used to watch two Australian series called 'Ocean Girl' and 'Spellbinder'.

I'm feeling nostalgic now so I kinda want to re-watch these ^^

Btw since I've heard mentions of Eurovision: I think Portugal's ballade was very nice, a nice breath from all of that pop noise, BUT! I actually enjoyed Hugary's song more. It touched my heart with its passion and melody like no other song did during the finale. The jury punished it, but the public vote actually favoured it instead of many other songs. I think Hungary truly brought out diversity.

I hated Italy's song. I am italian. I was hoping we wouldn't win. I am so little patriotic for Italy's current musical tendencies tbh

5 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Btw since I've heard mentions of Eurovision: I think Portugal's ballade was very nice, a nice breath from all of that pop noise, BUT! I actually enjoyed Hugary's song more. It touched my heart with its passion and melody like no other song did during the finale. The jury punished it, but the public vote actually favoured it instead of many other songs. I think Hungary truly brought out diversity.

I hated Italy's song. I am italian. I was hoping we wouldn't win. I am so little patriotic for Italy's current musical tendencies tbh

E, I'm romanian and I also thougtht that our song sucked big time .... :smiley-scared005: