Movie and TV Thread

Pamigena

Does anyone watch Eurovision btw?) The ones who are from Europe and Australia.

I am stuck at work with youtube blocked and i am suffering bc i wanted to see the semi finalsss :sadPooh:

Oh, that's a pity =(

They are announcing those who qualified now.

I plan to watch the Final but I usually don't much care for the semifinals. I have only a limited capacity for cheesiness and one Eurovision show is enough for me! (I do love it, though. It's just so stupidly weird sometimes)

I plan to watch the Final but I usually don't much care for the semifinals. I have only a limited capacity for cheesiness and one Eurovision show is enough for me! (I do love it, though. It's just so stupidly weird sometimes)

I LOVE THE CHEESINESS. That's why i wanted to watch the semis (i mean, like last year, i knew San Marino wouldn't make it to the final btu i NEEDED to see that cringey performance ahahhaha)

#IlVoloShouldHaveWon

Last movie I saw was Raw (cannibal girl movie lol) I loved it. I want to watch I am not your negro soon.

I also finished watching 13 reasons why. Have anyone watched that one? It's really popular and quite controversial.

Last movie I saw was Raw (cannibal girl movie lol) I loved it. I want to watch I am not your negro soon.

I also finished watching 13 reasons why. Have anyone watched that one? It's really popular and quite controversial.

I watched it and loved it but loved even more the various interpretations on Hannah's character after the show; it was some great food for thought, even if at the time I was watching I hadn't considered any of the points I later read about.

I'll watch the final on Saturday! It's like a tradition, I can't remember not watching it while growing up :grin:

On TV I'm watching Skam ( like probably everyone in Norway lol) Anyone who knows it here? I think it got pretty big on tumblr lately...

I just finished marathoning the second season of Sense8 on netflix, I love that series so much :love: :love: :love:

Eurovision is the best. It's like the gayest side of Europe (using 'gay' in its original meaning as in: cheerful, colorful, happy) with 0 regard for musical quality (okay, I might be a little demanding as a classical music enthusiast, but still) and 0 shits given. A glorious bloodbath in glitter.

Eurovision is the best. It's like the gayest side of Europe (using 'gay' in its original meaning as in: cheerful, colorful, happy) with 0 regard for musical quality (okay, I might be a little demanding as a classical music enthusiast, but still) and 0 shits given. A glorious bloodbath in glitter.

It's one of my favorite things :space:

I LOVE THE CHEESINESS. That's why i wanted to watch the semis (i mean, like last year, i knew San Marino wouldn't make it to the final btu i NEEDED to see that cringey performance ahahhaha)

#IlVoloShouldHaveWon

Oh god YES!

I'm still not over that jury had thrown them into the 3rd place :sadPooh: