Music Corner

Pamigena

10 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I was going to post this on the random thread but i think it's more relevant here :biggrin:

https://pudding.cool/2018/01/music-map/

[I'm actually in the "Perfect" camp. I haven't heard that song that apparently is popular here lol]

Hmmm. Gummo for me. Never heard it. I know exactly 1 song on that map and it's only because the ice rink I go to keeps playing it :dry: 

...I think I'm getting old...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/12/2017 at 9:42 AM, CupidsBow said:

For a while now I've thought this song would be beautiful for Yuzuru to skate to in some way, although it is very sad. It is one of my favourite songs from Jonghyun, capturing his voice so beautifully and creating such a vivid feeling whenever I listen to it.

I don't know if I can ever listen to this song again without crying. The singer committed suicide today. He was only 27.

I'm sorry. I just wanted to share this beautiful song.

edit: I know I just used the word beautiful like a million times but I honestly can;t think right now.

oh my heart... i was lurking here and when i saw this my heart got heavy, then i saw the date it was posted and i just... i don't even know. have you heard his new album? i only listened to the title song, i don't think i can take listening the the whole album yet...

i enjoy a bunch of stuff really, lately i've been into brockhampton and a lot of shinee since jh passed away, i never really paied attention to their japanese discography but now i'm in love with it. i'm trying to get into classical music but i'm not sure where to start. :war:

12 minutes ago, leti said:

oh my heart... i was lurking here and when i saw this my heart got heavy, then i saw the date it was posted and i just... i don't even know. have you heard his new album? i only listened to the title song, i don't think i can take listening the the whole album yet...

i enjoy a bunch of stuff really, lately i've been into brockhampton and a lot of shinee since jh passed away, i never really paied attention to their japanese discography but now i'm in love with it. i'm trying to get into classical music but i'm not sure where to start. :war:

I have listened to his new album. I'm very much 'celebrate how he lived not how he died', i love his voice and enjoy his music :) I oddly didn't find this album as painful as the previous one with Lonely, elevator and let me out on it...

Is this the proper place to gush over this?

Spoiler

I mean, it is music related so I would think so. 

This soundtrack just sounds fantastic live! Especially the trumpets during zenzenzense (0:24-0:50). 

I would totally buy this if I could afford the 5,800 yen. :tumblr_m7etfqA8wS1qb1380:

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018. 03. 12. at 11:02 AM, CupidsBow said:

I have listened to his new album. I'm very much 'celebrate how he lived not how he died', i love his voice and enjoy his music :) I oddly didn't find this album as painful as the previous one with Lonely, elevator and let me out on it...

I see kpop fans on here :O

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I didn't realise this thread exists:tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg:

The music I like listening to is mostly rock (old 70's/grunge/punk/metal/indie/alterntive/scremo/hardcore), jazz (smooth/old vocals/piano), pop (brits), some classic (piano or strings) and soundtrack & game theme songs.

Artists/bands I like are a bit all over the place. Old British rock (Pink Floyd, Queen, Bad Company, etc), Brit Rock/Pop (Paul Weller, Blur, Oasis, Kean, Coldplay, Pulp and so on), all of 80's & some are 70's. And also I like Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, The Ramones, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, Death Cab For Cutie, Taking Back Sunday, Funeral For A Friend, Blink 182, Slipknot, Stone Sour...

I also quite like smooth jazz. Chiris Botti's trumpet is my favourite and Gregory Porter's vocal just melts my heart every time. And Andrea Bocelli is my fav too. I like Ryuichi Sakamoto & Yo Yo Ma as well.

Oh hang on, Wagakki-Band, One OK Rock, X Japan and Babymetal are on my play list too. 

At the moment, I'm enjoying this one:

So when I'm not watching Yuzu on YT, I mostly watch music videos and cute & wild animals...

4 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

At the moment, I'm enjoying this one:

I haven't heard this in a while:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:! I found this band thanks to a weird reference on a dvd a band i like released where they talk about the finnish summer and their shows in that particular year:facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

If someone wants to hear a "living" version or Vivaldi's Winter and get nostalgia over Shoma's SP or whatever winter program ever existed in FS, here you go c: (you can skip the first 5 minutes of contemporary composition that's kinda painful to listen to if you're not used to these kind of things lol). 

This girl is a gem and she gives Vivaldi's music such passion, such fire! Vivaldi really was a passionate composer, although baroque music has a reputation of being cold and rational. I would have really loved Shoma to go a little more bazinga with his SP this year, but I guess he has more time to grow as a musical interpreter. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm the music i like are

classical pieces

• Nocturne Op.9 No.2 
  • Polonaise
  • Fantasie Imrpomptu
  • Ballade No 1 

Well there’s a lot more of it tho 😂

And also some random songs like

• Something Just Like This
  • Perfect
  • Yume Touro
  • Kimi no nawa ost
  • No Tears left to cry
  • Waiting for Love

And a lot more~

And some famous anime themes too!

Me when listening to some good songs:

:2:

• 2 weeks later...

Went to my first buck-tick concert on sunday :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:it was so fucking awesome.. Pardon the language everyone of the bandmembers was on point.music was brillant.atmosphere was magnetisch.. . I usually try not be biased towards just one member, but damn does Acchan Look good in Black Uniform with Red Highlights and a cape...tps://t.co/iUNnJWjI7i

=17 I just have so many feels coming out of that concert...

42 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

Went to my first buck-tick concert on sunday :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:it was so fucking awesome.. Pardon the language everyone of the bandmembers was on point.music was brillant.atmosphere was magnetisch.. . I usually try not be biased towards just one member, but damn does Acchan Look good in Black Uniform with Red Highlights and a cape...tps://t.co/iUNnJWjI7i

=17 I just have so many feels coming out of that concert...

so jelly:sadPooh: glad you had a good time!