Share your passions!

yuzuangel

• 2 weeks later...

Bem ... adoro conhecer pessoas e compartilhar conhecimentos e emoções. Você sempre aprende com as amizades, porque cada indivíduo carrega uma fantástica bagagem de experiências. Hoje é o dia internacional da amizade. Eu adoro este lugar e deixo este vídeo aqui para todos. OBRIGADO POR SUA EMPRESA. Estou aprendendo muito com todos vocês.:snpeace:

Yuzuangel seu Blog é muito bonito e divertido. Thank you for sharing.

I love old varieties of roses.  They are a pain to grow- require a level of chemical assistance in the form of pesticides and fertiliser  that my environmentally conscious friends regard as unacceptable, and have a short flowering season, but I'm afraid for fragrance, subtlety of colour, and a really OTT spectacle in June they can't be beaten.  I have photos I would upload if I knew how but I might just revolve some favorites through my avatar photo as a visual taster - pity I can't send the scent!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 7:26 AM, Sombreuil said:

I love old varieties of roses.  They are a pain to grow- require a level of chemical assistance in the form of pesticides and fertiliser  that my environmentally conscious friends regard as unacceptable, and have a short flowering season, but I'm afraid for fragrance, subtlety of colour, and a really OTT spectacle in June they can't be beaten.  I have photos I would upload if I knew how but I might just revolve some favorites through my avatar photo as a visual taster - pity I can't send the scent!

Ah another rose grower!

I have Souvenair de la Malmasion, Lady Hillingdon, La Reina Victoria, and Alchemist growing on my porch. There's a couple nurseries in China that purchase bareroots  that are licensed to buy from overseas nurseries and it seems English roses really like my balcony (german roses right behind them), so I have a slew of Austins growing really well.

Just happened to see this in the front page so figured I should share - I take photographs (all kinds but I love portrait and fashion editorial photography most) and blog about travelling via writing, video and art on Sketch and Run.

Here's my newest blog post on travelling to Norway and also the photos I took from Milan 2018 Worlds~ (not a sports photographer by any means and definitely don't have the lenses for the most ideal shots but it was so much fun). The dream (my only FS related dream now, to be very honest) is to be able to photograph yuzu in person one day ; u ;

2 hours ago, kaerb said:

Just happened to see this in the front page so figured I should share - I take photographs (all kinds but I love portrait and fashion editorial photography most) and blog about travelling via writing, video and art on Sketch and Run.

Here's my newest blog post on travelling to Norway and also the photos I took from Milan 2018 Worlds~ (not a sports photographer by any means and definitely don't have the lenses for the most ideal shots but it was so much fun). The dream (my only FS related dream now, to be very honest) is to be able to photograph yuzu in person one day ; u ;

Photos are beautiful, thanks for sharing!

8 hours ago, kaerb said:

Fashion icon and photography legend! (Seriously, I'm not an expert but I love you photography skills/photos) <3

On 16/04/2018 at 3:30 PM, Xen said:

Ah another rose grower!

I have Souvenair de la Malmasion, Lady Hillingdon, La Reina Victoria, and Alchemist growing on my porch. There's a couple nurseries in China that purchase bareroots  that are licensed to buy from overseas nurseries and it seems English roses really like my balcony (german roses right behind them), so I have a slew of Austins growing really well.

Souvenir de la Malmaison is my absolute favourite - but too long for a forum name - if you ever want a small climber Sombreuil is the climbing version - cream rather than cream with a dash of pink and less heavily quartered but still lovely.  La reine Victoria won't deign to grow in my garden for some reason but I have Konigen Von Danemark which is gorgeous if you like pink and very hardy.

https://imgur.com/gallery/8i3LX