Hey, remember us?

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Fun vlog by Dice Murakami features Tomas Verner with Boyang, Zijun, Wakaba. They seem to have celebrated Tomas’s 31st birthday on the lake.

So Boyang's thing is spontaneously playing the spiderman theme and throwing webs? :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Plushenko appeared on a Japanese TV show today.

He disguised himself as part of a TV crew who visited an ice rink to gather materials for a story on figure skating and surprised his fan and young skaters.

Sorry there’s no sub or translation, but you’ll get what’s happening even without them.

4 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Tara Lipinski got married. Not loving the hair or dress that much honestly.  But congrats! 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/tara-lipinski-wedding-pics-her-dress-vows-ring-and-more-w489636/bridal-party-w489641

I like the color scheme. Tara's never been a supermodel but I think she looked gorgeous!

(I do like this hair way better tho.)

aw she looks really cute here.

On 6/24/2017 at 9:52 AM, ralucutzagy said:

This made me laugh so hard even if it's unfair and I know what he wants to express with the Japanese - something like "You're (all) great" I am sure - but the "anata" is such a total "gaijin" mistake really someone should please get Yuzu or his mother to teach a few basic things. 😅

"anata" - to explain my hilarity - while in dictionaries is given as "you," in Japanese, it's a term with which one addresses a lover or partner. And exclusively that. Not even the closest friends. So of course it applies only to humans.

The way he used it - unintentionally and unknowingly I'm sure and the nicest intent, a thing I like - he just personified Japan and told them pretty much the last thing before one would propose. 

I think it's really sweet that he made that post, but at the same time it's really pretty hilarious to my atm ever tired but still overactive brain. 

I needed a laugh, too. Thank you!