Hey, remember us?

As Mao revealed lately, her Thanks Tour is going to resume in August. The organizer released the info about the first show in Shiga yesterday, and the release was full of protective measures one could think of.

https://maotour.jp/

-First of all, only residents of Shiga can buy the ticket, and they should register their name and address in Shiga along with the ones of the person they'll accompany. The buyer should bring their original ID that can certify their address.
-To follow Shiga's policy on preventing the spread of the virus, they are going to sell the seats leaving space (could be empty seat/seats) between them.
-They will take everyone's temperature upon entering the venue. Anyone whose temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees cannot enter the venue.

-Anyone shows a symptom like high fever, cough, a sense of fatigue, a sore throat, or have lung disease should refrain from coming.
-All the attendees should wear masks. No one can enter the venue without wearing it. 
-They should sanitize their hands upon entering/leaving the venue.
-They cannot talk or cheer loudly at the venue.
-They cannot bring gifts or letters for the casts.
-The organizer may ask the attendees for a staggered entrance/exit from the venue.
-The venue will be sanitized for each show.
-No eating, drinking and smoking at the venue.

There will be paid live-stream of the show as well.

Since this will be the first ice show in Japan under CV situation, it will be a benchmark for future figure skating events in Japan. Hope they will be successful in protecting everyone participating in their show.

On 6/30/2020 at 8:57 AM, sweetwater said:

As Mao revealed lately, her Thanks Tour is going to resume in August. The organizer released the info about the first show in Shiga yesterday, and the release was full of protective measures one could think of.

https://maotour.jp/

-First of all, only residents of Shiga can buy the ticket, and they should register their name and address in Shiga along with the ones of the person they'll accompany. The buyer should bring their original ID that can certify their address.
-To follow Shiga's policy on preventing the spread of the virus, they are going to sell the seats leaving space (could be empty seat/seats) between them.
-They will take everyone's temperature upon entering the venue. Anyone whose temperature is higher than 37.5 degrees cannot enter the venue.

-Anyone shows a symptom like high fever, cough, a sense of fatigue, a sore throat, or have lung disease should refrain from coming.
-All the attendees should wear masks. No one can enter the venue without wearing it. 
-They should sanitize their hands upon entering/leaving the venue.
-They cannot talk or cheer loudly at the venue.
-They cannot bring gifts or letters for the casts.
-The organizer may ask the attendees for a staggered entrance/exit from the venue.
-The venue will be sanitized for each show.
-No eating, drinking and smoking at the venue.

There will be paid live-stream of the show as well.

Since this will be the first ice show in Japan under CV situation, it will be a benchmark for future figure skating events in Japan. Hope they will be successful in protecting everyone participating in their show.

It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

29 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Yeah. But the number of cases is gradually increasing after the state of emergency has lifted, so I am not sure if everything goes as planned.

27 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Yeah. But the number of cases is gradually increasing after the state of emergency has lifted, so I am not sure if everything goes as planned.

The number of tests too. Yet I am under the impression that the real number of cases has augmented.

It was revealed on the 5th that the Japanese national team of the 2014 Sochi Olympic figure skating pair, 12th World Championship bronze medalist Narumi Takahashi (Narumi, 28) will belong to a major entertainment agency Shochiku entertainment on the 6th.

(...)

After retiring from the competition at the age of 26 in March 2018, Takahashi, who had a relationship with the company through a common acquaintance, decided on a talent challenge. "I want to become an actor and experience the lives of various people," and compete with the expressive power cultivated in figure skating.

https://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20200706/geo20070605020007-n1.html

another interview with Popova

After sports, it’s very difficult to accept yourself. Thank God, I managed to step over this and understand that in general no one cares what I look like. It so happened that there was a person loving me who was not letting me think for a second that I needed to compete with someone. All my life I spent under pressure, in sports, where they always say to you: "You must be thinner, brighter." And when I finished sports, they just loved me for who I am.

https://www.wonderzine.com/wonderzine/life/experience/251131-popova

• 2 weeks later...