Hey, remember us?

Mao attended a promotional event for Air Weave she's been endorsing and demonstrated remote customer service with Kei Nishikori playing the customer. She commented that she stayed at home during the state of emergency except when she went out for groceries, and she is planning to re-start her "Thanks Tour" in August. (source)

I checked and didn't see it had been announced here, so although it's old (November), Nobunari Oda has eventually had a daughter after his three sons.

There was speculation about when he could make his round-the-World travel with his wife, as projected in his 2015 Kobe discussion with Yuzuru Hanyu and Baby Shoma Uno.:balloons-smiley:

https://ameblo.jp/oda-nobunari/entry-12607653301.html

Nobu is going to have surgery on his left knee this week. He has been feeling pain in his left knee and working on strengthening his left leg while staying at home, but since the condition of his knee didn't improve, he consulted with a doctor and made this decision. He says it is not a major surgery, and he will be able to leave the hospital in a day.

Praying that his surgery and recovery will go well!  :tumblr_llidknnxec1qzbrv5:

ETA: Fixed a typo

28 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I don't really catch their meaning.

Is he supposed to represent a fast driver seeing a dog on the way?

It’s an urge to be careful when driving on the road. 

Image of Javi just skating there may be enough to remind people of how precious and how fragile they are. But the rink serving as a rink probably means the situation is getting a little better now. I hope it will get better enough for Javi to bring his show there someday and fill it with happiness as he did in Sendai last year.