Hey, remember us?

13 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Well, actually Javi said "we're not the closest friends, but we're friends and we're teammates" and I think, that's true.

With "close friends" Javi probably means people who are part of his daily life and regularly talk and meet with him in private. With Yuzu this is not the case (as far as we know). However, I do believe that Yuzu and Javi are something like soulmates. What they went through together in these past 8 years creates a strong bond that you don't forget that easily. Javi said himself a few years ago: "With Yuzu it's like having a [skating] wife." :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Also, I'm sure that Javi still means a lot to Yuzu. It looks like he even has Javi's signature on his iPod :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Thank you for expressing what I feel, I had forgotten the word soulmates.

And I really liked Songster01's answer, too.

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Ever since he retired and moved back to Spain, Habi's English sounds better to me, but he also sounds more Spanish when he speaks it :D 

About skaters accent in English, has Yuzuru Hanyu's own way of speaking English been discussed here, otherwise than observing he feels more easy speaking English with time?

I am not a native English speaker, but I really love his way of speaking the language. I mean, I love to hear it, I can't have an opinion linguistically.

4 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Ever since he retired and moved back to Spain, Habi's English sounds better to me, but he also sounds more Spanish when he speaks it :D 

his spanish accent is more evident that's true,guess it's pretty normal after a while at home probably speaking his native tongue most of the times.I miss Javi btw!

This is probably the wrong place for this but I’m due to take a second pass over the heads of the men of my family and it occurs to me that maybe Stephane simply entrusted the clippers to the wrong person.  Sleepy Shoma springs to mind...   I cannot wait for the hairdressers to reopen.

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

This is probably the wrong place for this but I’m due to take a second pass over the heads of the men of my family and it occurs to me that maybe Stephane simply entrusted the clippers to the wrong person.  Sleepy Shoma springs to mind...   I cannot wait for the hairdressers to reopen.

Funny idea but I really doubt Stéphane Lambiel would trust Shoma Uno on this particular point. :biggrin: