Hey, remember us?

11 hours ago, monchan said:

Heard much about this program but this is my first time watching. This is really.... eye opening :omg:

Spoil: He even went to the audience seat :darklordyuzu:

Bonus: LMAO he skated it with Sasha recently I don't know what to think :english1:

This program has a magical, mystical power to enrapture people and make even the most modest audience stand up and cheer for him at the end. I've seen it happened multiple times, with my own eyes. Yuzuru Hanyu could not resist imitating the choreo after watching it in FaOI. After skating LGC as an encore he took a bow to the audience kissing his biceps, wearing Ballade No.1 ver. 2.0 costume. I think we should watch this program from time to time to laugh and to lighten up a bit!

12 hours ago, monchan said:

Heard much about this program but this is my first time watching. This is really.... eye opening :omg:

Bonus: LMAO he skated it with Sasha recently I don't know what to think :english1:

I've seen pictures of Plushenko in this costume but never watched this program, until now... wow, it had me in stitches with laughter. Such a fun and unique program!! Sasha was just adorable, can't wait to see how he grows!

I was secretly imagining if Yuzu were to do a similar program (not that he would, our boy is too proper for that), I think we would all die, instant death, BAM!!! :Poohgaveup: But I still wanna dream~~

15 hours ago, monchan said:

Plush has so much charisma and confidence on the ice and this program was lot of fun. Everyone was waiting for it when he skated to it many times in the 2000s at galas and after that at shows. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

That's my video that I took in 2018 when Plush came to my town for a show. Before this show, I saw him once in person, at Europeans 2004 (which was again in my town) when he lost to Joubert with his Nijinsky program, so after 14 years I couldn't resist and go to that show to see him again :) He still has so much charisma, he is the type of skater that you can't take your eyes off when he skates. He also skated to Tribute to Nijinsky there, with Edvin Marton.

Sex Bomb was fun but I think it wasn't appropiate for a 4-year-old kid like Sasha. Sasha skated to Crazy frog too which was cute though. 

On 2/15/2020 at 10:07 PM, monchan said:

Plushy has a profoundly unique idea of suitable father-son activities. But I think he's a good dad. 

Throw-back Sochi: (Caro hasn't retired yet but I doubt she'll come back sorry Caro :embSwan:)

What an amazing skate! I've always thought if Caro could land jumps more often she def could be a legend like Mao/Yuna/Kwan. She's prob the only single skater ever besides Yuzu that has excellent quality in every aspect of the sport: jump technique, skating skills, transition, interpretation/performance. It's also interesting how she isn't the strongest competitor yet she has the LONGEST career among ladies (14 seasons, any lady that stayed longer?) and even medalled in EVERY season that was UNBELIEVABLE :omg:

1 hour ago, monchan said:

What an amazing skate! I've always thought if Caro could land jumps more often she def could be a legend like Mao/Yuna/Kwan. 

But she is a legend, isn't she? She's one of the most freqently named figure as a great example to follow by young skaters who look up to her. Maybe she doesn't have an olympic gold, but her longevity and many other achievements built her legacy. And beautiful skating on top of that. She's sb like Javi - without a big 5 minutes hype of being an absolute leader of the moment, but the beloved, remebered and respected one for ages. She put a huge impact on the whole next generation.

loooooooooooooool

On 2/21/2020 at 7:48 AM, monchan said:

Throw-back Sochi: (Caro hasn't retired yet but I doubt she'll come back sorry Caro :embSwan:)

What an amazing skate! I've always thought if Caro could land jumps more often she def could be a legend like Mao/Yuna/Kwan. She's prob the only single skater ever besides Yuzu that has excellent quality in every aspect of the sport: jump technique, skating skills, transition, interpretation/performance. It's also interesting how she isn't the strongest competitor yet she has the LONGEST career among ladies (14 seasons, any lady that stayed longer?) and even medalled in EVERY season that was UNBELIEVABLE :omg:

spins

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

wow i've never seen this before haha

Happy 10th anniversary <3 Yuna skated two perfect programs and won her Olympic gold medal with three world record scores, Mao landed three triple Axels in her programs and won the silver, Joannie Rochette also did her best and won a medal after her mother tragically died just days before the short program - the quality of the event was high, it was a great event. I can hardly believe it's been ten years already.

47 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Happy 10th anniversary <3 Yuna skated two perfect programs and won her Olympic gold medal with three world record scores, Mao landed three triple Axels in her programs and won the silver, Joannie Rochette also did her best and won a medal after her mother tragically died just days before the short program - the quality of the event was high, it was a great event. I can hardly believe it's been ten years already.

Me neither!! I remember watching it live (I mean on my laptop)! :omg: