Hey, remember us?

Just now, anski said:

So cursed lmao but it was cute to see a mini Artur Gachinski there too! I will forever be sad he never realised his full potential

Such a shame. :( With Kevin and Adam gone and Nathan having access to razor technology, there are so few curls left in skating. 

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Such a shame. :( With Kevin and Adam gone and Nathan having access to razor technology, there are so few curls left in skating. 

So true!! Teen Javi also had curls but decided to cut his hair short haha. We need a curly haired skater ASAP!

34 minutes ago, Fay said:

I am more concerned she decided to take part in the shows knowing she’s pregnant. Hope she doesn’t take any risks. 

I know Katia Gordeeva continued doing shows until she was 4 months pregnant or so and everything went okay. I’m not sure I would take such a risk if I were in a similar position but I’m sure these skaters have talked things through with their doctors so everything is safe...

23 hours ago, Fay said:

Elena Ilyinikh is going to dance in Polunin’s drama ballet Rasputin. She’s going to be the Empress. The premiere is to take place in London. 

!!!!

I hope the tickets won’t be extortionate I really want to see Elena dance