Hey, remember us?

On 1/5/2019 at 2:42 PM, ralucutzagy said:

That was so sweet :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:

maybe some screenplayers should take note that romance isn't the only thing pairs are built on :dancingpooh:

So sorry to hear Plushenko is unwell. Sadly not unexpected with his history of back surgeries and the gazzillion ice shows he performs in :sad4:  Wishing speedy recovery

27 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Javi is talking about his future projects. He hopes to became a coach and have students who eventually will win international medals and have his own ice rink. Good luck in all your future endeavors, dear Javi! :8232307:

I'm not ready for Javi to be in this thread :sadPooh:

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Mao Poppins :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::7938863:

It's lovely to see Mao chan smiling and skating :) Mary Poppins character really suits her well.

This may be :offtopic2:and also R-word warning so I'll put it under a spoiler...

Spoiler

This video made me think of things... like after Yuzu re****d, if he creates videos (or TV program) like this, what kind of theme/story would he choose? I was thinking something with Disney (ofc with Pooh & co.) for kids & families or maybe an original story with few different characters/skaters. 

Seeing Javi say goodbye to the competition skating, it hits me like a ton of bricks that every skater's competition career eventually comes to an end. But also it made me realise that when one door closes, another one opens to show a different world that has not been explored previously. Yuzu could even change the way ice shows operate or create "competition shows" that are open for professional skaters to participate. 

Dreams are made of things that are otherwise not possible to achieve but there are people who realise those dreams. Yuzu is one of those people. 

Feels really weird to be posting this here.  Tonight I watched a documentary about Eva  Peron and the Evita musical- I always wished that JF would do a prgramme to the Che characters music -  maybe now he’s retired he might consider it?