Hey, remember us?

The queen wore this on the third day :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Watched the videos as well, it seems like the program was basically a solo ice dance minus intricate steps:

• No jumps,
  • plenty of twizzles,
  • 2 spins (broken camel included but only camel and upright variations - and maaaaybe a sit variation),
  • no spiral,
  • layback Ina Bauer.

My point is you can tell she has only been back to practice for a month, after, well, 4 years of not doing it. I also find it a bit odd to see her skate without the boots covered:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:. Still very expressive and lovely as always, tho.:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

8 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

The queen wore this on the third day :tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg:

Watched the videos as well, it seems like the program was basically a solo ice dance minus intricate steps:

• No jumps,
  • plenty of twizzles,
  • 2 spins (broken camel included but only camel and upright variations - and maaaaybe a sit variation),
  • no spiral,
  • layback Ina Bauer.

My point is you can tell she has only been back to practice for a month, after, well, 4 years of not doing it. I also find it a bit odd to see her skate without the boots covered:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:. Still very expressive and lovely as always, tho.:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

I enjoy her skating even without the jumps, it's so beautiful and effortless.

I will catch up with today's fancams later but can I just say how gorgeous all these costumes look on her? :smiley-love017: She never wore a white/pinkish, olive green or amaranth costume in her competitive career, these are all new colours and they look so good.

And is really unusual to see her skate without the boots covered. She always used to skate like that.

2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I enjoy her skating even without the jumps, it's so beautiful and effortless.

I will catch up with today's fancams later but can I just say how gorgeous all these costumes look on her? :smiley-love017: She never wore a white/pinkish, olive green or amaranth costume in her competitive career, these are all new colours and they look so good.

And is really unusual to see her skate without the boots covered. She always used to skate like that.

Oh definitely, her skating has always been enjoyable, even when she made mistakes in her competitive programs.

This program is mesmerising as well, and she picks a really good music, too.

The dresses!!! It's a friendly war already, people are arguing which one looks better, and I am just, they are all good, give me mooooore!!

And yes, the non-covered boots is a hot issue as well. I mean, her boots were uncovered during the PC opening, but this is a full program, and we are shook.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

21 hours ago, yuzupon said:

Oh definitely, her skating has always been enjoyable, even when she made mistakes in her competitive programs.

This program is mesmerising as well, and she picks a really good music, too.

The dresses!!! It's a friendly war already, people are arguing which one looks better, and I am just, they are all good, give me mooooore!!

And yes, the non-covered boots is a hot issue as well. I mean, her boots were uncovered during the PC opening, but this is a full program, and we are shook.:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

She said that she picked three different costumes because it's been a while since she last skated...so  it was basically a gift to her fans :smiley-love017: She's so nice.

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Shi-chan gave birth to her 2nd child... a healthy baby boy!

Happy news :) Congratulations! 

It confirms the rumours then why she wasn't at CiONTU.