Hey, remember us?

So they may not be active skaters any longer (or they've turned professional) but they have certainly left a big impression on all of us!

Let's start with some happy news, yes?

Timothy Goebel got married! I must say the original quadster looks good, congratulations to the happy couple!

And Kiira Korpi also got married, another lovely couple and congratulations to them too! (thanks Shiro!)

While Plushy has his academy, Elvis Stojko is still skating as a professional and you may have heard, had an accident during SOI and had to be taken to the emergency room. I thought it must have been a fall after a jump but goodness, it was during steps, bizarre. The ice was bad, he tripped, and fell in the worst way. He's all right though and has been released since but I am glad they took a head hit seriously, that's the right way to handle it!

Congratulations to both couples ^^

I didn't know Goebel was gay (nothing against it though and I'm really happy for them). Both of them look so blissful :love: :love:

I'm so glad that Stephane coaches Deniss now, so there's an opportunity to see him at competitions ^__^

Hope their tandem will make it to the top =)

Great thread. :goe:

There is Plushy and then there is Goebel (congrats btw!), but what is our 4x WC and 2002 OGM Alyosha been up to :D

He's my second big love after Yuzu. :love: I still have a picture of him on my old pinboard.

Here's a recent video of his performance from Averbukh's show on 21st April:

Are there any video of Tatsuki Machida's performance at Prince of Ice ? I've heard it was quite something :space: , but I can't find anything but photos...

I'm not really sure (since I don't remember where I saw this lol) but I think the show should air soon? May 14th? But then again, not sure.

Anyone knows what Midori Ito is doing now? The last time I heard of her was in adult skating competitions... But that's a few years ago haha. Now I'm wondering where is she and what she's doing.

Anyone knows what Midori Ito is doing now? The last time I heard of her was in adult skating competitions... But that's a few years ago haha. Now I'm wondering where is she and what she's doing.

This is actually the first time I watched Midori Ito, before actually seeing any of her competitive skating when she was younger. I was super impressed because she is 40+ here.

Are there any video of Tatsuki Machida's performance at Prince of Ice ? I've heard it was quite something :space: , but I can't find anything but photos...

OMG I want the video as soon as it's released ,I mean : make-up , change of costume , 9mn long , drama Machi is all I need in my life :devil:

Has anyone posted anything about the Hyoen 2017 show? It seems to be a collaboration between Japanese traditional theatre and figure skaters- the costumes look amazing and Arakawa looks absolutely stunning.

(Would post a link to the site but have no idea how to)

Has anyone posted anything about the Hyoen 2017 show? It seems to be a collaboration between Japanese traditional theatre and figure skaters- the costumes look amazing and Arakawa looks absolutely stunning.

(Would post a link to the site but have no idea how to)

Shizuka's makeup and costume really make her stand out like the queen and 'Cool Beauty' that she is :goe:

I love Kanako's attire too, it's young and vibrant and also very beautiful :love:

All the costumes look wonderful- I'm sure they're not suitable for competition but I'm equally sure some of the skaters with the more boring/appalling costumes could get some inspiration from them!