2021 Yuzuru Birthday project

Happy Birthday, Yuzu :10815002:

I hope your ankle is gradually getting better and the next year will be much kinder to you. 

Every time I watch you skate, your performance brings me so much joy and happiness. I really wish that all the joy you have given to your fans will come back to you and make you even happier. Thank you for what you are doing. I miss you terribly but patiently waiting for your return.

Stay healthy, stay happy :heart:

:tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:Happy birthday, Yuzu!!:tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

May your 27th year be filled with light and happiness. May all the things you've gone through in your 26th year turn into your strength.

Always supporting you through thick and thin! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Get well soon and make your dream come true! :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

Happy birthday dear Yuzuru !

I hope you experienced many beautiful moments, surrounded by your loved ones on this special day.

I also hope that you are happy and that your ankle is getting better every day.

For this extra year, I wanted to thank you.

Thank you for always being there for us and for continuing to make us dream. I hope with all my heart that you will be able to feel and receive in return even a small part of all that you offer us.

May your life be full of extraordinary moments, filled with joy and love.

🎁🍄

I believe it is fitting that my first post in here is on Yuzuru's birthday. 
Happy birthday, Yuzuru! I hope the next year will be full of joy and happiness for you! 
🎁🍄

I sadly cannot draw and I don't have any pictures or videos of Yuzu to share. I can however cook. Here is a picture of yuzu flavored white chocolate ice cream dessert I made for my family today:

5sWgkc2xaXIImCyajgciiAlqfUoArrCZgDSOcvkQzoqqv9hJmNub_YsrjaSrgT0K5djbenoVheTnkXkEtvhoEkKVZtqN3huJmMukRqWvPg2YBWU_ExmgpDzbE_0EYFWxFK0fMp3G

And yes, it may be -25 Celsius out there today, but I'm still eating ice cream during winter. 

49 minutes ago, silenceandi said:

Happy birthday, Yuzuru! I hope the next year will be full of joy and happiness for you! 
🎁🍄

I sadly cannot draw and I don't have any pictures or videos of Yuzu to share. I can however cook. Here is a picture of yuzu flavored white chocolate ice cream dessert I made for my family today:

5sWgkc2xaXIImCyajgciiAlqfUoArrCZgDSOcvkQzoqqv9hJmNub_YsrjaSrgT0K5djbenoVheTnkXkEtvhoEkKVZtqN3huJmMukRqWvPg2YBWU_ExmgpDzbE_0EYFWxFK0fMp3G

And yes, it may be -25 Celsius out there today, but I'm still eating ice cream during winter. 

@silenceandi Welcome to the Planet.:wave: I wish you a great time here.

By the way
The ice creme dessert looks very good.:yes:

Joyful 27th birthday :yahoo:I am sure you had wonderful day and wonderful year ahead of you.

Thank you very much for all the great, magical, fantastic, spectacular, epic, superb,brilliant, awesome performances we have seen over the years and

I hope to see many more  :thanks: 

Big thanks to everyone who sent their birthday messages in!! We're still collecting them all, and feeling overwhelmed by the amount of love and talent of this fandom! :loveshower:

We really received A LOT of wishes :embSwan:

So I'd like to also remind everyone again that we're still looking for satellites who can video edit and would be willing to join our team and help us finish this monster of a video by Sunday! 

If you can video edit, or know some other Yuzu fan who can video edit and has some free time in the next few days, please message me or @Yuzu_legend  :snonegai:

If you're just a beginner, that's ok too! It's mostly just adding text to images and videos, no fancy transitions are requied, and we'd give you advice and help you throughout the process! ^^ 

Guest turquoiseblue
On 12/7/2021 at 12:15 AM, plumghost said:

Happy birthday Yuzu! :loveshower: I hope you take your time resting well for warm welcome will still be there upon your recovery. Thank you for being our greatest! Love and respect you always :puddingpooh:

On 12/7/2021 at 8:41 AM, Goldenboy said:

Happy 27th Birthday to the greatest figure skater of all time. We’ll wait for you Yuzu. Get well soon.🎂🎂🎂🎂

On 12/8/2021 at 12:06 AM, cpm said:

Happy birthday dear Yuzuru !

I hope you experienced many beautiful moments, surrounded by your loved ones on this special day.

I also hope that you are happy and that your ankle is getting better every day.

For this extra year, I wanted to thank you.

Thank you for always being there for us and for continuing to make us dream. I hope with all my heart that you will be able to feel and receive in return even a small part of all that you offer us.

May your life be full of extraordinary moments, filled with joy and love.

🎁🍄

On 12/8/2021 at 1:26 AM, silenceandi said:

🎁🍄

Welcome to the Planet, @plumghost, @Goldenboy, @cpm and @silenceandi :welcome:

It's always lovely to have new satellites! :dancingpooh::dancingpooh: