2021 Yuzuru Birthday project

Dear Yuzu,

I wish you a wonderful and happy birthday! :balloons-smiley:

Thank you so much for being a light and a source of beauty and joy in this world.

Thank you for inspiring and delighting us.

Thank you for allowing us to glimpse into your beautiful heart and soul.

Thank you for sharing your art and the fruits of your hard work and effort with us.

Thank you for showing us wonders that we've never seen before, wonders beyond our wildest imagination.

Thank you for your kindness, passion, and courage.

Thank you for showing us that there is always hope. :thanks:

ย 

May you always be blessed with health, happiness, and all the good things in the world. :loveshower:

ย 

๐Ÿ„๐ŸŽ

ย 

ย 

:cheer:Happy Birthday Yuzuru-san! :tumblr_inline_n2pjd0dgUw1qdlkyg:

ย 

From afar you shine in my everyday life. With your skate, your words, your beauty, with your efforts, perfection, sincerity, your respect, modesty and values you give us so much, yet you never take.

Don't let pain, pressure or hurtful talk get you down! Don't lose your self-confidence, your dreams and convictions because of unjustice and bad memories.

I wish that you never regret the sacrifices you have made. Please keep your smile and always stay true to yourself.

ย 

You are a wonderful, unique person. You already made this world better. Thank you!

ย 

Love from DancingFeather, Switzerland

ย 

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ„

Guest Mary_kyo

Happy birthday to the icon of hope, light and courage. May life gift you happiness, health and all that your heart desires. Your mere existence makes the world a better place. Your other-worldly beautiful skating gives us a truth amidst all this nonsense. Thank you for inspiring us and never giving up.

Happy 27th birthday Yuzuru!

With much love and gratitude

Lou from Italy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJ2Qrzgisa8RRDFigpJ3Lq0ok0mBAeA-/view?usp=sharing

๐Ÿ„๐ŸŽ

ย 

it's a video, in case it wasn't clear (I hope I haven't forgotten how to share stuff on GD):laughing:ย 

also, thank you for organizing this :201111231756430f6:

2 hours ago, LadyLou said:

Happy 27th birthday Yuzuru!

With much love and gratitude

Lou from Italy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJ2Qrzgisa8RRDFigpJ3Lq0ok0mBAeA-/view?usp=sharing

๐Ÿ„๐ŸŽ

ย 

it's a video, in case it wasn't clear (I hope I haven't forgotten how to share stuff on GD):laughing:ย 

also, thank you for organizing this :201111231756430f6:

ย 

you made me cry. it is lovely. thanks for sharing it

Dear Yuzu Senshuย 

I wish you much love and happiness on your 27th birthday. May you know the joy you bring us all...may you be healthy and fulfilled always. ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„ย  ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽย 

ย 

ใŠ่ช•็”Ÿๆ—ฅใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™

Love from Lindaย 

Irelandย  ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช

ย 

ย