2022 World Championships in Montpellier, France - Tickets and Discussion

Anyone else having a hard time with the website? I keep getting to the payment screen and then my transaction is refused. I've called my bank - the problem is not on my end. There's no hold on my card, they're aware I'm trying to make an international transaction so nothing is being frozen, and I'm nowhere near my credit limit.

Of course, Ticketmaster literally isn't doing phone support right now. You cannot call and speak with a human. I've got an email request sent in for support, but who knows how long that will take.

In a fit of desperation (I want to buy my tickets before the all of the good seats are gone!), I actually called the arena themselves to see if they could help. Never mind that I don't speak French. Fortunately the woman working there was able to take down my information so that the ticketing agents could contact me. It would not have been pretty if I'd needed to muddle through that conversation with my terrible, terrible French...

Do we have any info regarding judges side or K&C location?

I imagine they will be on the right side of the map since the most expensive tickets on that side have already dissapeared, including the two most expensive categories. Is this right?

Are sectors F and J sold out, or not ticket was available since the beginning?

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

Avons-nous des informations concernant le côté des juges ou l'emplacement de K&C ?

J'imagine qu'ils seront sur le côté droit de la carte puisque les billets les plus chers de ce côté ont déjà disparu, y compris les deux catégories les plus chères. Est-ce correct?

Les secteurs F et J sont-ils complets, ou aucun billet n'était-il disponible depuis le début ?

Merci!

F7 was available from row 6. I didn't see any seat in block J nor I.

6 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

Et savez-vous pourquoi? Tous les autres secteurs F/H ont-ils été vendus ?

Sorry, I don't know, I have written an email to the tickets office to know if other seats will be available and especially closer to the ice. For the moment no answer...

2 minutes ago, Charlène said:

Sorry, I don't know, I have written an email to the tickets office to know if other seats will be available and especially closer to the ice. For the moment no answer...

Oh great. I do appreciate if you can please keep me update.

And since you are French, could you please ask then were will be the K&C and the judges (on which side)? It would be really useful if you have this info. Thanks once more!

2 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

Oh génial. J'apprécie si vous pouvez s'il vous plaît me tenir au courant.

Et puisque vous êtes français, pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît demander où seront les K&C et les juges (de quel côté) ? Ce serait vraiment utile si vous avez cette information. Merci encore une fois !

I will try 💪😊

3 minutes ago, river said:

Sweet. I tried a different card (one I never use, so it didn't even occur to me to try it) and it went through on the second try. No idea why it was such a hassle.

@Muralla17 most of my tickets are in F7? You may want to try again if you can.

Oh, did you get tickets there? And when you got then, were also tickets available in other F sectors? Thanks!

Just now, Muralla17 said:

Oh, did you get tickets there? And when you got then, were also tickets available in other F sectors? Thanks!

Now there's nothing left for Men FS

1 minute ago, Muralla17 said:

Now there's nothing left for Men FS

F7 is still showing a few available on the website for me? But yes, it's been the only F section available all day as far as I can tell. I bought my tickets as a week-long package, so I couldn't choose my actual seat. The package is more of a convenience thing (and not having to pay ticketing fees each time) to be able to buy multiple sessions at once - I was sent nine tickets after purchase. Most of my seats are in F7, but my men's FS ticket is in G2.

I did try to choose individual tickets, but I kept getting a message that said I had to choose more than one seat to be allowed to do that. They're certainly not trying to make this easy for people...

This "I did try to choose individual tickets, but I kept getting a message that said I had to choose more than one seat to be allowed to do that. They're certainly not trying to make this easy for people..." is why I cannot get one of the two available seats on F7. 

I cannot afford a week ticket. Therefore I was trying at least to get some good tickets for my favourites disciplines.

Thank so much for your answer :grin: